Used 2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 - Consumer Reviews

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:

Grandma-na-viper
By Tammy

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I have owned this truck for 10 years... all I can say is "HOLD ON". Not a good idea to "hot dog" in the rain, the rear end is so light it could get away from ya.. but on dry flat surface... good bye! Still handles like a dream at 11yrs old. Interior still like new. Exterior paint didn't last more than a few years.

For my wife !!!
By Roy

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

My wife had a 4 dr truck she loved. She drove it tell it started falling apart. Her dream car is a Viper so I bought her the best of both. A 4 dr srt-10 Viper she loves the truck and I rarely get to drive this one. It has excellent acceleration and braking to match great combo for a truck and fun to drive.

The Beast
By mike thompson

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 2dr Regular Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 6M)

I went looking for a high performance truck from the start. One test drive and I had to have this beast. Don't give a darn about gas mileage. I get about 12mpg in the city and 16mpg on the road. Added a Volant cool air system which makes the engine compartment even better looking. I've had so many people just want to stop me and look at the engine. Plan on adding a supercharger when my extended warranty runs out. Lambo doors in a few weeks for looks.

The engine or course. Stereo is cool but wish it would play mp3's.

More add on goodies from Dodge.

God I love This Truck
By The_Dober_Man

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

Well, If you're looking for fuel efficiency, don't buy it. If you're looking to crush sports cars, Lightnings, C600's, this is the truck for you. I've even beat a few SRT8's, almost all SRT4's, and ticked off a few Vettes while it was still stock. What's really fun is when you hit it, and put everyones head in the back of the seat! I for sure bought the right truck for fun.

My aftermarket exhaust and turbo kit are my favorite features. I have two pipes into one large oval on the back. Makes it look a little tougher and sounds better now.

I think the interior should have had a dual din dash for the radio for all of the SRT's. I had to buy a custom dash for it to convert it. Kind of a pain. And the nav stinks on it. No map, just directions, which are cool to a point, but if there is construction, I'd like to see alternate routes.

V-8 HUNTER
By V8-HUNTER

2005 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SRT-10 SRT-10 4dr Quad Cab Rwd SB (8.3L 10cyl 4A)

This is the best truck I have ever purchased. I have done some extensive mods (custom paint, lambo doors, rims, exhaust, cold air, etc.) but it just added to the fun. I go to many car shows and always get tons of questions or people just look in awe at the engine. It's a shame they stopped producing them. If they ever decide to start up again with maybe 600 hp plus engine, I would be first in line.

Power, power, and more power. For a full size truck it handles great

On the aftermarket Mopar parts, they should be able to install these at a Dodge dealer and not void the factory warranty.