2008 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: I Love my Nitro!

2008 Dodge Nitro SUV - Consumer Review

I Love my Nitro!
By PLC on

2008 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I drive, a lot! I spend about an hour a day if not more in my car so I really wanted something I could rely on and like. I LOVE my nitro!! It's super cute and just what I needed. I chose between this, the Pontiac G6, and the Ford Mustang. Yeah, a wide variety. I got this because of all the room!! I can take my 2 Labs everywhere with me and they ride comfortably. There are a couple things I would change but for the most part I absolutely LOVE it! It hasn't given me any problems yet (knock on wood) and I've put almost 17K miles on it in 7 months! If you get one, give in and get the sound system. I didn't and wish I would have!

The plug-in behing the center consol, fold down seats, the steering wheel controls, the 20" wheels, TPI alert.

Automatic lights, I wish I would have gotten the sound system, and the heat/air controls could be a little higher. Other than that, it's great! And that's really nothing to complain about.