Over 5 year relationship with Dodge service....
By llopez16 on
2007 Dodge Nitro SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
When I first purchased this vehicle there were a few hiccups & Dodge service did a decent job of taking care of them. But as time has progressed the way things have been handled has gotten worse & worse. I have the lifetime power train & lifetime electrical warranties & now that dodge needs to make good on some things it's taking an insane amount of time for them to get the work complete. As of tomorrow they will have had my vehicle 3 1/2 weeks for a clutch & transmission issue. These issues are all over the internet & it still took them a really long time to diagnose & now even though there have been issues all along they are still charging me for the clutch.
Favorite Features
I love the space and the way the interior is situated. Everything is easily within reach. The flip down seats allow for lots of space to haul things. The body is very stylish and I still get tons of people asking about the vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Better quality parts. Better follow up with customers, when you say you will update someone, do it and don't make them have to drag information out of you to find out what it going on. If it's going to be a week to get parts say it, not I'll let you know....being vague is only frustrating. Also back your product up, if you use subpar parts admit it and fix it dont' try and tell someone that it's normal wear and tear and charge them an arm & a leg for the repair it is ridiculous.