Buy another SUV
By Dean P. Cook on
2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
Don't be fooled by the cool looks of the Nitro! I've had problems from day 1. First of all the radio stopped working so the dealership replaced it then they replaced it again. Then the check engine light came on, I had it in 4 times before they finally fixed that. The transmission slips, they say this is due to needed download that Chrysler hasn't developed yet. I also have a water leak that two dealerships can't find. Now I drive around with 2 inches of water in the passenger floor pan, the interior stinks and the carpeting is ruined. Now I'm in arbetration to have Chrysler buy this lemon back. I have never been so dissapointed with a new vehicle purchase ever. DON'T BUY THIS PIECE OF CRAP!
Favorite Features
At first the looks hooked me but I got tired of them quickly, too much cheap plastic here. I do have to admit, for a lemon it is good in the snow and ice.
Suggested Improvements
Back to the drawing board on this one fellas. If you want to keep up with the competition you better do a little more testing before you send another piece of crap like this to the market. No wonder foreign vehicles are outselling overpriced American junk like the Dodge Nitro! Again, do not buy it!!