2008 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Our first Chrysler/Dodge

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Review

Our first Chrysler/Dodge
By Our first chrysler on

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This is our first minivan and our first Chrysler/Dodge vehicle. We had looked at the other makes and models and found that the Dodge Caravan and it's counterpart are by far the best minivans around. Very sharp vehicle. I have had it only one week and absolutely love it! We have two small children with a third on the way, and it is very comfortable and fun to drive. (SXT, 4.0L 255 hp, 28N package with NAV) Awesome! My next car will likely be a Chrysler product - They have thoroughly impressed me. I went from a Volvo S60R to a minivan, and I don't miss my Volvo sports car at all! I never thought that a minivan could be fun.

Favorite Features

Standard lifetime powertrain warranty, Entertainment features/options, great looks, comfort, swivel and go, power doors and lift gate, DVDs, etc. No minivan stigma. Rearview camera.

Suggested Improvements

Interior materials could be a bit richer and seats could be a bit more plush. Nothing that should deter anyone from buying the best minivan available at the present time.