Used 2013 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Dodge Dart - Consumer Reviews

2013 Dodge Dart

View reviews for a specific Dart model:

Battery Issue
By jaejae123

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I, like many of the other reviewers, purchased my Dogde Dart 2013 in December 2012 and am having battery issues. Today my car would not start, which has me completely baffled since the car is only 2.5 years old with only 57,900 miles. And, don't get me started on the gas mileage not being as good as reported/advertised!

Favorite Features

I love all of the features on this car and the ease of using the dashboard promtpts.it is very user-friendly.

Suggested Improvements

Improve gas mileage.

Battery replacement
By S F Samie

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

We purchased the 2013 Dodge dart Lmtd brand new in Dec 2012. Since then we have had two issues with the battery and only recently had to have the entire battery replaced. The Dodge dealership confirmed that it was an internal problem with the battery! Has anyone else had these issues? The car has completed about 26K miles.

Worst car I have owned
By Cameron

2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is the worst car I have ever owned. It has been in the shop more than I have driven it. At a year and a half old the turbo had to be replaced. At two years old it would get stuck in first gear and would stall out ten seconds after starting it. This car is unreliable. It is good on gas, looks nice, drives nice, and is a comfy ride. However those do nothing for me if the car will not run. All the while having 30,000 miles or less on it.

My Biggest Regret!!
By Thai Tran

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased this car brand new when initially introduced to the market in late 2012. I purchased this car under emotional stress due to the Sandy storm which completely flooded my Audi, totaling it. So the decision to purchase the Dart was more impulsive and out of desperation. Fast forward 3 years later, i'm now having problems with the engine and the engine light comes on sporadically throughout my ownership. I'm not getting the fuel efficiency that is proudly advertised by Dodge. The fuel cap gets stuck and doesn't open during cold weather. When the weather gets below 30, my car has trouble recognizing my FOB key, with issues that causes it not to work reliably.

2013 Dodge Dart
By Amber Brown Baldwin

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Purchased my Dodge Dart brand new from the dealer in December 2012. I have had it in the dealership twice now for severe issues. The latest reason; my steering wheel locked up, radio and dash controls went black after all the lights on the dash came on with a service steering wheel error popped up. Once I came to a stop realized my steering wheel was not in my control, radio was still black. Heater turned up all the way, unable to turn it down or control it. Parked the car and now its going back in to the dealer! I paid a fortune for this car. If I had been going faster than I was I would have been severely injured in a wreck when my steering wheel locked up. Would not buy!

Favorite Features

Interior is beautiful. Sleek design on the outside. Interior is not roomy for a taller person!

Suggested Improvements

Taller roof for 6 ft plus; cloth seats stain very easily; would change material.