Used 2013 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Dodge Dart - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dart model:

Not bad...
By Daddy-O

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have a 2013 Dart Limited. Just turned 31,000 miles. I didn't buy it new so anything up to 28,000 miles, I know nothing about. But since I've had the car, it's been super reliable. Been in the shop for a couple things but nothing engine/transmission related. I do wish it had more power. It's hard to get it going sometimes especially if the A/C is on! The stereo is just so-so but I enjoy the touch screen ease. Bottom line, I probably wouldn't buy another one unless Dodge offered a better engine choice or a V6 option maybe.. I think it's a good car but I miss my Saturn Vue I traded in for it... P.S. the gas mileage is not very good!!! My 250HP V6 Saturn got way better mileage!

Battery Issue
By jaejae123

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I, like many of the other reviewers, purchased my Dogde Dart 2013 in December 2012 and am having battery issues. Today my car would not start, which has me completely baffled since the car is only 2.5 years old with only 57,900 miles. And, don't get me started on the gas mileage not being as good as reported/advertised!

I love all of the features on this car and the ease of using the dashboard promtpts.it is very user-friendly.

Improve gas mileage.

Battery replacement
By S F Samie

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

We purchased the 2013 Dodge dart Lmtd brand new in Dec 2012. Since then we have had two issues with the battery and only recently had to have the entire battery replaced. The Dodge dealership confirmed that it was an internal problem with the battery! Has anyone else had these issues? The car has completed about 26K miles.

Worst car I have owned
By Cameron

2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is the worst car I have ever owned. It has been in the shop more than I have driven it. At a year and a half old the turbo had to be replaced. At two years old it would get stuck in first gear and would stall out ten seconds after starting it. This car is unreliable. It is good on gas, looks nice, drives nice, and is a comfy ride. However those do nothing for me if the car will not run. All the while having 30,000 miles or less on it.

My Biggest Regret!!
By Thai Tran

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased this car brand new when initially introduced to the market in late 2012. I purchased this car under emotional stress due to the Sandy storm which completely flooded my Audi, totaling it. So the decision to purchase the Dart was more impulsive and out of desperation. Fast forward 3 years later, i'm now having problems with the engine and the engine light comes on sporadically throughout my ownership. I'm not getting the fuel efficiency that is proudly advertised by Dodge. The fuel cap gets stuck and doesn't open during cold weather. When the weather gets below 30, my car has trouble recognizing my FOB key, with issues that causes it not to work reliably.