2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Fun as it gets
By fun car on 05/19/08 11:48 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

What a great little gas saver. Did not think it would do this good on gas. Still has enough power to pull my little camper and my small boat.

Good small SUV
By dobguy1 on 04/16/08 12:01 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a pretty practical SUV. I have enjoyed it though I don't drive a whole lot, it is dependable and kind of fun to drive. It has a power button which my son calls a thruster.

Love My Tracker!
By mbridges on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new Tracker and so do all my friends! It's attractive, fun, dependable. This is my first SUV so I wasn't sure what to expect for road trips. Last month I took my first 8- hour drive, and it was very smooth - so much so that I had to watch my speed! I'm pleased with all the features I got for the price.

A Keeper!
By 5stars on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

If you`re looking for basic, reliable transportation that doesn`t break your bank account...then the Tracker is a great ride for ya.

tracker1
By mboy on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

i think the tracker in the 2005 should get the onstar option and all years should be retrofited with it --- tracker is the best suv i ever drove

Fun Vehicle
By Shawn Naus on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this truck. It is fun to get in and out of it with the solid feel of the doors. The front seats are very comfortable, I have the felt feeling seats which are very cushy. All coponents are easy to reach and it feels very trucky from the driver seat. The gas milage shocked me, she is a very thirsty vehicle for a small block V-6. I believe it may be due to the rear wheel drive.

Soured GM Owner
By JE Clary on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

No Bells or Whistles - very little in space needed, and very poor pickup in acceleration. After years of Gm satisfaction - this vehicle was a poor choice and poor dealer introduction to the few gadgets it has. Gas guzzler far exceeded the listing on the sticker, and I will never buy another again.

Cool vehicle
By William McDermot on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent truck. I call it the "Trucker" instead of Tracker.