2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 2500HD model:
Love this truck
By superhobie on 04/14/09 14:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Extended Cab LTZ 4dr Extended Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Bought this as a replacement for my 2001 crew cab duramax. I was a little worried about if it would be able to tow my 12000 lb trailer since it has the 6 liter gas engine. As it turned out it has no problem whatever towing it and the 6sp allison tranny is a joy. The mileage could be a little better but since regular gas is alot cheaper here than diesel it works out alright. I especially like the built in trailer braking system instead of having the aftermarket unit hanging under the dash. After 20000 miles I have not had a single problem with this truck . It is as tight and quiet as the day I bought it. I only use it for towing our 35 ft camper. Again love this truck.

Great Truckl
By Scott Campbell on 02/02/08 16:09 PM (PST)

This is a great truck! It has, what seems like, unlimited power, pretty good gas mileage and outstanding creature comforts. The interior of the truck makes long drives easy; I wish I had this truck in college, it would have made the road trips even more exciting.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.