A lot better than past years!
By Day on
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I've had a 2002 Monte and after I had a lot of stuff go wrong with it, I looked into getting a new car. I narrowed my choices to 3 cars. Mustang, Monte and Charger. Mustang way too small. Charger has more power. But only 2/10 of a sec quicker. Plus doesn't have some of the features that I like. The Monte has everything but a DVD nav system. Cell phone, on star, DOD (charger doesn't let you know when its active or not.) Remote start. I think alot of people need to rethink the GM's lineup. There cars have power not stuck at 200 HP like in the past. This car all around better then 2000-2005 Monte year. MPG for me is around 15.8. Sorry people, you have to pay for power.
Favorite Features
Remote start that heats and cools the car depending on how cold are how hot it is out side.( Also turns on defost for back and front windwos when its to cold.) Headed seats, onstar DOD Tells you when its on or not. V8 Engine. Leather seats are better also along with the rest of the car insides.
Suggested Improvements
Radio. The power button is right in the way when you put the car in park. Sometimes it gets truned off when I dont want it to. I notice a lot of people want RWD but I'm not trying to race everyone so FWD is good for me. Resetting the seats everytime you let someone in the backset. 3 minor things.