Awsome car, but can be expensive.
By Lateralus on
1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 2dr Coupe
I've owned this car for 2 years, and though kind of old when i bought it, its still alive. I love the way this car rides, especially when taking corners. The stock audio was good, but I put a new one in and its awesome. This is a pretty fast car too, without hitting 3000 rpm each gear after a red light, everyone in the other lane is just passing the intersection. My complaint is that the 3.4 liter engine is expensive to repair. Maybe if I wasn't working at a resturaunt at the time I could afford it easier, but when something went wrong it'd take almost all the money I had. It's gotten to the point where I must trade it in on another car where I don't have to keep repairing it.
Favorite Features
The speed, comfortable interior, nice suspension and handling. You can drive for hours in this car and not get tired of it. Plus, it looks great, especialy black with tinted windows. I've gotten many compliments on the cars look. It takes a lot of space to turn around though.
Suggested Improvements
The 3.4L engines can have a seriouse and expensive problem happen to them which requires disassembly of the engine. It happined to me and after parts and labor costed about $1000. My door panels are loose and the doors are very heavy. Also the ball joint disconnected while I was driving, scary.