2010 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Best Vehicle I Have Owned

2010 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Best Vehicle I Have Owned
By mybestequinox on

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Drove all the way to White Plaines, NY to get the Equinox LTZ in Blue I wanted. 4 cyl (plenty of power), 2WD for maximum mileage. Drove to WI and back to FL on 4,000 mile trip and averaged 32.2 mpg. Smooth, reliable, roomy, quiet, efficient, fun to drive vehicle. Have owned over 35 vehicles to inlcude Corvette, Lexus, and Toyota and love this SUV. I stole it from my wife this morning just to get the chance to drive it. Had a noisy tick in the engine audible when outside of the vehicle, GM did the $3,000 repair for NC and provided rental and I have 49K miles on it. Runs quiet as a mouse. Great Car, Great Service, Great vaule.

Noise reduction software quiets cabin. Sits high, smooth steering, car drives itself, superb mileage, great leather, eye-catching style inside and out, excellent electronics, great sound system with rear-seat DVD players with wireless headsets, comfortable seats with many adjusments, moon roof, peppy, but smooth six-speed automatic geared for mileage. Easy to park. Back seat adjusts 8 inches back for tall pax and forward for more cargo space. Nice window tint. Love B//U camera in rear view mirror, tail gate adjust so it doesn't hit garage door and remote start to pre-warm or pre-cool. Vehicle meets all our needs and makes mama happy. Think I'll also buy one for my son's first car.

Small dash compartment lid opener is about one inch square and painted chrome. It reflects the sunlight into the driver which is at times distracting. None other. Don't mess with it. This is a winner.