2007 Chevrolet Corvette 6.0L V8 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Looks and Feels Like a

2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Looks and Feels Like a Million Bucks
By 3LT Black/Black on

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

When I drove this car into work for the first time, my collegues thought I had won the lottery or sold a kidney. Most people thought this car should have costed well over $100k when I paid less than $50k for a fully loaded variety. The fact that it stands out more, and severly outperforms a BMW Z4, Mercedes- Benz SLK320 and Porsche Boxter and costs the same (or even a little less) is astonishing. This car is absolutly gorgeous and I can't imagine why anyone else would possibly buy any other sports car in the $50k price range. There is nothing that car doesn't have that a $200,000 Ferrari does have. Car feels/looks incredible and the 5 year warranty gives me great peace of mind.

Favorite Features

400 horses in a car that cuts through the air with less drag than an F22 Raptor. Heads up display with G-meter is very impressive and usefull. Navigation works excellent, except the voice command feature, Bose surround sound provides great quality sound for a stock system.

Suggested Improvements

No iPod integration in the '07. For future, integrate iPod to display songs/playlists on Nav Screen using digitial connection (not analog). Nav should have real-time traffic. Improve voice command accuracy. Passenger seatbelt flaps in the wind when top is down. Vinyl interior blemishes easily