2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Best bang for your buck

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

Best bang for your buck
By Ryan on

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I was seaching for a car this summer after my 1997 Ford Escort gave out and I was looking at the Saturn ION coupe but I couldn't afford the price tag. My friend was the salesman at the dealership so he told me to go check out the Cobalts cause they are the same car minus the halfdoors. This car is phenominal for the price, I never thought that a NA 4banger could keep up with my friend's v6 Mustang but it does. The back trunk is huge granted you can get your stuff beyond the tiny opening.

The power and the gas mileage are by far the best features of this car. Other good features are the auto headlights and the LCD display that tells you things about the car and even includes a temp gauge that tells you when the temp outside has reached leves at which ice could form!

I think that making the cobalt a hatchback like the Scion TC would help trunk access and a rear wiper would be nice too.