First Luxury car!
By DawnHouse on
2007 Cadillac STS Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)
I have only had my STS for less than a month, but so far I fall in love all over again every day! I have had an H- 2 for two years, which I thought was luxurious until this Cadillac! This car is easilly the favorite of anything I have or ever will have. The ride is incredibly smooth, like butter, I can't imagine how the V-8 STS could accelerate much faster than my V-6 because it is FAST, and the overall handling is to die for. The XM radio and the OnStar are things I don't need but use often. I think the pearl white (White Diamond) paint was the final selling point for me, as it is stunning. I bought my '07 brand new in '08, saved quite a bit doing it this way & would definately reccomend!
Favorite Features
Remote start, keyless ignition, White Diamond paint- worth the extra grand, XM radio, the personizable features, the gorgeous front end
Suggested Improvements
Glove box barely holds the owners manual & standard paperwork, frustrating, I wish the colors for the radio, climate control & driver info center were some color other than orange, and I wish the V-6 had a 6 disc CD changer! Drawbacks are few for me, I can think of no car I'd rather have!