2005 Cadillac STS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific STS model:
Frist time Cadillac Owner
By Ralph Arena on 01/01/05 22:40 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After eight Buick LeSabres in a row, I decided to switch to something different since the LeSabre was not changing in style. I chose Cadillac STS because it is a prestige car that is absolutely gorgeous. I am very pleased with it. I have had it for only two weeks and am still learning about special features.

This is My 6TH Cadillac STS and its the Best Yet
By Hyman Arbesfeld on 01/01/05 18:44 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The exterior of the Cadillac STS is unmatched by any vehicle being sold by Lexus, Mercedes-Benz or BMW, all of which are too bland for my taste. This really is a car that you can enjoy looking at. Not having to use a key for all that a key is normally used I have found very interesting. I have to educate others about this when i leave the car with parking attendants.

2005 Cadillac STS
By JOE REDDEN on 12/30/04 10:19 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

My '05 Cadillac STS is a pleasure to drive. Its exterior styling is unique, and looks great. The fit and finish of both the exterior and interior is fine. The interior noise level is almost nonexistant. This is a great truck in all respects.

Owner's Manual gibberish
By Ron Lessley on 12/24/04 16:20 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Owner's Manual is not user friendly. It took two Tech reps two hours to program the features, so how does GM expect the buyer to utilize the gibberish that passes for a manual. Just to use the CD, reading the manual is useless -you have to sit in the car and press buttons at random to get this feature going. Where is the user guides (photos, VHS) that came with the old STS? When that's all done, the glove compartment is too small to hold any- thing more than a pair of gloves and all the other compartments are too skimpy to be of any use. The time display (clock) is too small unless you like squinting to read the numerals. Apart from poor GM design on important utilities?

CADDY HAS FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!
By Ira d on 12/22/04 10:49 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED MY STS WITH THE G PACKAGE AND I HAVE THE CAR FOR A TOTAL OF 700 SO FAR. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS CAR IS EVERYTHING YOU COULD ASK FOR IN A LUXURY CAR. I LOVE THE ALL AROUND PERFORMANCE AND IT DISTINCTIVE APPEARANCE. THE "G" HAS TO BE ORDERED, BUT IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT. THE CAR LOOKS MUCH BETTER WITH THE 18 INCH WHEELS. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT IS A CREDIBLE RIVAL FOR BMW AND MERCEDES, AND SHOULD BE ON EVERYONE'S LIST. THE GAS MILEAGE COULD BE BETTER, HOWEVER, BUT OVERALL, "WOW" IS THE BEST ADJECTIVE TO USE!!

Cadillac STS 2005
By jack B on 12/18/04 06:14 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Car with it's electronics is difficult to comprehend. the navigation system is a joke. No one can understand it and I wouldn't recommend that option. The Bose radio gives the best performance only if you buy 5.1 digital cd's. The Sat radio quality is not as good as my GMC, Denali. The Blue tooth phone system with the hands free option is hard for people to understand what the driver is saying. The performance is great the handling is great. Outside of the electronics the car is great!

I Love my Cadillac
By shrivers cts on 12/15/04 22:53 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Cadillac. It makes feels like I'm worth so much more than I am. Its makes me feel like my grandkids are a lot safer.

I Love the 2005 Cadillac STS
By janis1 on 12/15/04 16:07 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I just came out of a Cadillac CTS, which I really, really liked. However, my fully loaded 2005 Cadillac STS V6, is in another class.

What a Car!
By Paul Myer on 12/11/04 09:49 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The 2005 Cadillac STS is a great car that is packed with a lot of useful technology. Its fit and finish were best of any GM car that I have purchased. I drove it off dealer lot about 2,000 miles ago have not been back since. I have never purchased a car before where I could not find something wrong with that needed to go back to the dealer to have fixed. XM radio with the 15 Bose speakers is awesome.

Cadillac Got it Right!
By Cadillac STS on 12/09/04 20:18 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac STS Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

With a powerful V8 engine and a suspension and body to handle all that power the STS is a driver's dream. The acceleration has to be experinced to be believed either from a dead stop or from 80 on up it is really fast. The styling is cutting edge for Cadillac with a look that is appealing for young and old with a bold athletic stance that says it is ready to move and move fast. If you are looking for a sedan that looks great inside and out and handles like a sports car a test drive in this beauty is highly recommended.