Way To Go GM!
By Matt on
2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I recently purchased a fully loaded Performance SRX without all-wheel for my wife and couldn't be happier, no buyer remorse here. In fact, I've NEVER wrote a blog on any topic on the web, but felt like I had to on this one. I currently own 3 series BMW for myself and when my wife needed to get a car I had to take a look at this car since it was the styling that first caught my attention. However, what I found was that I was blown away by the comfort of the ride and all of the features the car has. It truly is a well thought out car. Happy to say my wife loves it too. Funny thing is that when i go to the garage I find myself pausing for a good minute before I decide which keys to grab.
Favorite Features
Navigation, Automatic Rear Tailgate with height setting, hard drive to store music, Chrome Rims, touch screen along with buttons on dash (you have the choice which to use) along with the ability to customize you cars features/setting from the touch screen.
Suggested Improvements
Performance for my wife is just fine...for me its just okay. I feel that it always shifts to a higher gear to save gas. Understandable, but going from BMW to this is def noticeable. Floor mats seem cheap. Other than that NOTHING! Make the car in the US...GM is going to sell a lot of these!