2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Hopefully a keeper.

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Hopefully a keeper.
By tsenior on

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at several vehicles including Highlander, Venza, Audi, Acura MDX and Acadia. I'm still not convinced I made the best choice. Believe it or not my final choices were between the SRX and the Acadia..2 different autos, I know. I really like the space, utility and styling of the Acadia. I really liked the features and styling of the SRX. For starters the SRX ride is too stiff. I can sense the power struggle with the weight of the SRX. At cold idle the engine isn't as quiet as it should be. Seat adjustments are difficult because of the lack of space between the door and the seat...poor design. If the sunroof is open while on the freeway...excessive noise... more than my Ford F-350.

Panoramic sunroof, interior and exterior lights, sufficient front and rear passenger space, on-star, 10 speaker Bose stereo,

Improve suspension on performance model fwd, eliminate sunroof noise, improve power or lighten vehicle weight.