Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Great Suv
By Rick

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had this SRX for two months and it is everything that GM advertises. I am pleasantly surprised with all of the features, ride, and handling.

Interior design. Comfortable seats. Great ride. Interior lighting.

Would like a spare tire. Disappointed in Chrome plastic pressed wheel covers. The chrome wheels were an option. They should have been a real wheel on a Cadillac!!!

Great dearlership unhappy with the car.
By mjvis

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

At 600 miles a warning sign came out to have the rear end checked. after taking it to the dealer 6 days later I called to see if the part came in. No, 5 days later the parts still not in. finally they fixed it. 4 months later the car is dead when I get in it. Call Cadillac road side asst. they tow the car to dealer. I mention that the car hums when the car is turned off and you're in it. 2nd that the rear end is making a noise after backing up and slowing turn the wheels - surround sound does not work. they rent a car. I will have this rental 7 day's very unhappy with the issues on the rear differential. the car is less then 5 month's old. I LOVE the dealership. Never buy Again.

2010 SRX Cadillac AWESOME SUV gets 9.3!
By PC 100

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The 2010 SRX I purchased is the "Luxury" model and it has plenty of power, get up and go and is agile as anything I have ever owned in the past (BMW 535i, Acura MDX, Mercedes 300, we are a 3 car family). The fit and finish is tops, the styling is beautiful, the drive is so precise and RR Tracks don't make us rattle inside, awesome handling characteristics. This car is loaded with so much stuff it's hard to imagine how they did it for the price. I never thought I'd buy a Cadillac (BMW's and German engineering or Acura's and Japanese reliability where my game), but I think that they finally got it right and I feel so good about owning an American made car. The SRX beats the competition!

Great ride, style and more than enough power, agile and controlled even on rough roads. My city MPG is 20.5 and I drive it to get there. The interior is beautiful and the features and audio system is stuff I've never seen before in any upscale car. Bluetooth, moonroof, USB for Ipod, etc it's loaded

Only thing I wish it had was 2 more electric outlets under or around the steering column for plugging in my Radar Detector (yes I like to get there) and for my GPS (I don't like the factory GPS as GM charges to much for the updates each year), so I use a Garmin and it's portable.

Cool Caddy SRX
By Dave583

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My new SRX has to be one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Super sleek and fun to drive. Very quiet ride under normal conditions and very comfortable too. Love all the bells and whistles and that super cool pop up Nav / systems screen. I have the AWD Performance package and it drives well in the snow. I test drove 3 different models and liked the Performance one the best. Yeah, its not the fastest or quickest out of the gate, but boy all the rest of the features and the LOOKS more then offset that. After all, its an SUV not a race car and I have not had any problems merging onto the highway. I just need more free time so I can drive it!

Style, Nav/radio, backup cam, Bose system sound, HID articulating head lamps, heated seats, wood trim, easy to use controls, huge sunroof and electric open and close rear hatch.

A little more pep for engine, cornering lights, electric tilt and telescoping steering wheel, heated steering wheel and different settings for ride quality like a sports mode, a luxury mode etc.

first cadillac
By ky cadillac

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

First time owner of Cadillac and could not be more happy with SRX. Fun to drive, looks great, lots of convenient accessories. Just about every day get some type of compliment on it from other folks.

side mirrors turn in with touch of button making garage parking a breeze. kids love huge sun roof. remote start and push button ignition are great. back door remote opener and push button to close very handy. bluetooth is best.

none, although not sure about the lack of spare tire - hope to never have to use the air compressor/patch kit.