2010 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Extensive test drive only
By sparky5858 on 11/21/09 03:25 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We have a 2007 SRX about to end lease, and we took on of these for a test drive. Though we like the exterior styling and sunroof (both trump the rx 350), that's pretty much where it ends. The first thing the driver is presented with is a very clunky and archaic steering wheel adjustment mechanism. Even though our 2007 has mechanical tilt, at least there's actually some pivot. Not here. Very cheap feel. What is Caddy thinking? Drove it back to back with the GMC Terrain. Very similar feel for more than $10,000 more. Also, very sluggish and the ride quality was not that good. We actually thought the Terrain had a better ride. Caddy missed here. We'll keep shopping, but leaning toward RX 350.

Very nice ride
By HBG on 11/20/09 10:01 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Picked up my 2010 in late October. Already have a 09 SRX, but the 1010 and just a little nicer on all levels.Build quality, fun to drive, interior, exterior all a 10. The SRX stand out from the crowd. If your thinking about a SUV put this at the top of your list and take it for a ride.Very nice ride.

Almost Perfect
By Car Crazy on 11/20/09 05:09 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

At 22 years old and spending all my money on the vehicles i drive, and after owning a fully loaded lincoln aviator for the last 4 years i can say this is what a luxury suv should be. The motor is a little underpowered so i out in an intake and a turbo. Now i can fly by anybody else on the road. The fit and finish are perfect, the road noise doesnt exist, adn its smooth. I average 28/29 mpg and i drive hard. Ive only had the Caddy for a month, put on 9000 miles but its still like the day i drove it off the lot. My only recommendation for Caddy would be to get rid of the 3 litre and use the 3.6 from the cts, and make the 2.8 the base engine.

American Luxury at it's finest
By HoustonTexan on 11/15/09 15:43 PM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I feel like I am in an oasis of comfort, style and agility. This car is all that it is cracked up to be and more. You get more than your money's worth. My neighbor next door drove home a bmw 5 series coupe (sporty), my neighbor across the street drove home a mazda 6(affordable)all brand new this weekend and I drove home the SRX handsdown (priceless)

can't do much better!!
By manx2 on 11/11/09 17:50 PM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Absolutely love it! Lucky to get one off the lot; great price; enjoying every minute of driving!

Absolutely Delighted
By Steve Tait on 11/07/09 07:58 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After a long wait for delivery, I am absolutely delighted with this vehicle. The interior is fantastic and the exterior design grabs much attention. Prior vehicle was 2006 SRX and the 2010 is a big step forward, particularly in interior comfort, features and design. Some reviews said the car was underpowered and I do not find that at all. There is plenty of power and the vehicle moves quite quickly. First and second gears are a bit noisy though and then third through sixth gears are quite quiet. A great highway cruiser. Altogether a great value, way better priced than the competition. Cadillac should sell a ton of them.

The Best Crossover Ever
By SeeMeFly on 10/29/09 15:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After attempting to purchase a 2010 RX350 and not getting a deal in the Houston area, I waited for the 2010 SRX release. Best wait ever and best car ever owned. Hands down over my Mercedes C280 purchased new in 1998. With cars like this GM will be back on top soon! A joy to drive and love the Nav and XM radio. Was able to get a spare tire from dealer, although they don't come with car.

Ex X5 Ownwer
By Bill on 10/29/09 10:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My family and I love the car. It is a pleasure to drive and a headturner.

SRX matches up well
By Sjones on 10/29/09 08:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Drove the SRX with 20" wheels and most other options at manufacturer event. GLK, X5 and RX350 were on hand for comparison. The SRX interior was the best hands down. The GLK was dull and the RX350's design is just odd. The simple touch screen nav is easier to use that the Lexus mouse controller. The 3L engine did not feel slow although it was noticeably slower than the Lexus with its 3.5L V6. That said, the SRX felt much more buttoned down than the Lexus and on par with the GLK. The backseat offered vents with climate control which the Lexus lacks. Also, the door panels were of superior quality to the Lexus. Did not sample X5 because it was so much more expensive than the others.

2010 Cadillac SRX
By American Musashi on 10/28/09 12:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a new 2010 SRX. It is sporty yet very comfortable. Its styling is superior to that of the Lexus, Acura, Mercedes and some BMW crossovers (the new X6 is super cool but super small). I was in the market for a vehicle that offered me the best value for my dollar and I found it with this outstanding machine. My SRX is a premium and as a result has an impressive list of amenities. It has sporty handling when I need it and is quiet and comfortable on my daily commute. I have to say that I am a convert and am impressed with the overall quality of the material and workmanship.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac SRX in VA is:

$126 per month*