2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Nice ride .Great style
By mrsteve1 on 02/21/14 13:47 PM (PST)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Awd is a must and the exterior Crystal red is hot .The interior style works well for my 6 foot frame. Ultraview sun roof is very sharp. 3.0 engine is fine for me. I'm no race car driver.If you want to race around go for the 3.6..Leather is nice quality and its my kinda car. Reliability is yet to be determined but I opted for the extended GM warranty well worth the 2000 bucks.Takes 87 octane running just under 20 city. Nice heavy car and doors feel like the old days strong and solid!If your looking for a sharp car this is by far it!If you want some real American muscle I would go for the CTS-V...Time will tell how she rolls... but so far I love it!

Good sports sedan
By tdbmd on 09/13/12 13:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my '10 CTS 3.6 with AWD about 6 months ago. This is my first sports sedan. The CTS handles great. Ride is firm but not bone jarring. 3.6 liter motor has good acceleration, but you have to rev it a bit to get the most performance from it. Have not had any bad weather yet to test the AWD system. Mileage is about 22 mpg in mixed driving and 26-27 on the hwy at speeds from 65-70 mph. The interior is comfortable and well finished. The seats are comfortable but really best for 4 passengers, 5 is a bit tight. Bose stereo has great sound and I like that you can hook up a iPod to it. Climate system works well in both heating and cooling.

I miss my Q45
By bobesherman on 09/08/11 09:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2010 leftover. The first week I considered returning it. Overall I like it, but interior storage is inadequate, mileage is less than expected and the visibility borders on being dangerous. I compensate by angle parking only on the end of the row and only making right hand turns. I traded a 1998 Q45. The CTS is not in the same class. I wanted to buy American with RWD and the CTS is probably the best.

Vehicle Hesitation
By Anonymous on 12/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

At slow speed especially when engine is cold the engine skipps and the transmission shifts eradically. The engine also hesitates at high speed when accelerating to pass other vehicles creating an unsafe situation.

Exceeds my expectations!
By jeff on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

i can see why the CTS was "motor trends" car of the year for 2008. i've owned mine for about 3 months and have 2500 miles on the odo. so far the car has exceeded my expectations. the 6 speed automatic is silky smooth with the 3.0 liter producing plenty of power - acceleration is quick and smooth. the ride is a bit stiffer than my 2004 Chrysler Concorde limited but yet smooth and controlled. i like the ride and appreciate the quietness. the exterior and interior styling and workmanship are superior - just what a Cadillac should be. the variable assist power steering is spot on. and it's nice to get back to a rear wheel drive after several decades of front wheel drive. so far so good!

A Fantastic American Sedan
By LouG on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great looking car and fun to drive. Excellent handling and acceleration and feels like a very substantial car when driving. Plenty of interior room and fabulous choice of dash display options. The radio with 6-CD changer is great and has 36 favorite preset station options.

Initially, Quite Satisfied
By stelvy2005 on 09/07/10 20:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

While I have had my vehicle for approximately a week, I am quite impressed with the sheer luxury and design of this American-made beauty. This is my first step into the American-made auto arena, and I must say I am impressed. Having always gone the foreign auto route and most recently coming from a 2007 BMW 328i, I was a bit skeptical about buying American. However, after persuasion from a friend who is a fellow Cadillac owner and the incentives offered on the 2010s, I decided to make the move. I must say at this point in time, I am completely satisfied with my new luxury sedan. The car turns plenty of heads, and I love my Black Raven exterior with Ebony interior. GM, you rock!

I love this car.
By johnnyjp on 08/30/10 20:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I notice how writers can't say enough about the foreign cars but pick the really good cars apart. I love this Caddy. Would not trade it for any Japanese car. Had a 2005 and wanted another. Buy American. Keep your money in this market.

Best car out there if you have the money
By Best Car for price on 08/26/10 09:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Very smooth and quiet ride. My son loves the ventilation in the back and perfect acceleration. Very tough built. Don't look at acuras Lexus or Toyota get the Cadillac cts you will be impressed on a test drive. Doing real estate some of my client have made great compliments on their cts. Drive one.

Engine hesitation
By james k on 08/11/10 05:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I only have 1100 miles on this vehicle but I noticed from the beginning that sometimes when you step on the accelerator there is a hesitation. I took it back to the dealership and they told me there was nothing they could do because all of the 3.6 L, 304hp, engines do this. They said Cadillac is looking into this but I have heard nothing from Cadillac. I almost had a very bad accident trying to pass someone on the highway when the engine almost stalled.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan in VA is:

$138 per month*