Used 1993 Buick Skylark Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Buick Skylark Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Skylark model:

unstoppable
By mickey

1993 Buick Skylark Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I love this car I bought it for $900.00 and it is running strong. We just had a small mishap with the fan. Other than that I couldn't ask for anything more cozy and smooth riding.

The body shape and style especially the front end.

The interior is slightly warped from the hot sun.

1993 Skylark- custom- 2.3l engine -auto
By THE COMMUTER

1993 Buick Skylark Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I had this car two months. I paid $500. I put about $400 into it, basic things tires, tune up etc. I drive to Boston daily from rhode island 110 miles round trip, this cars runs great. Handles well roomier than I expected not a bad ride and has decent pickup for a 4 cylinder. I have not had one problem. Getting 32 mpg. And I get stuck in traffic jams daily.

Peppy, comfortable, great mpg.

The only thing I dislike is that they put the wiper control in front of the transmission shift, easy to hit when putting in the car in park or drive.

Used 1993 Buick Skylark 4-door
By dogeye

1993 Buick Skylark Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

When I bought this Buick in 1998, it had about 60,000 miles on it. It is now 2003, and I have only had to take it to the shop ONE time. This car just keeps on running without missing a beat. I've owned Chevys, Olds, Fords... the Buick is the best-made family car in America. Have your car checked over when you buy it at the shop, and get them to look at the headlight switch in the steering column; mine failed. Change hoses regularly.

V-6 engine is essential, really strong. No major repairs, very reliable. Has a big-car feel. Silver color looks great all the time. Adjustable steering is great.

Steering loose. I hear at 100,000 everything starts to go. Seating is too deep for smaller drivers. Wish it had a fold-down back seat. I do not like the light or wiper switch in the steering.

Great 1st Car-10th Anniversary
By emario18

1993 Buick Skylark Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

A GREAT 1st/RELIABLE CAR Quite a spacious interior-has made moving in and out of apartments much much easier. It also HANDLES WELL & drives smoothly especially considering it's coming up on it's 10th Anniversary. The WEIGHT & SIZE of the vehicle are a (+). These are the reasons why we 1st chose the Skylark. Along with good power needed for strong winters-the car is sizeable enough to protect inexperienced 1st drivers-like me. She starts with no problem-and still gets me where I need to go with ease. If you have the chance to pick up a 92- 96 Skylark they appear to me to be running for great values.

ROOMY INSIDE-great for apartment moving, carrying my bike, having fun and bringing a couple friends along.

Stregthening the brake system.s to compensate for the size & weight of the car.