They said it wouldn't last
By Darryl on
1995 Buick Roadmaster Estate 4dr Wagon
This is best car I've ever drove that the experience grows on you.I hear people say they love it and I am feeling the same.I get a thrill just sitting in it,so looking forward to a trip soon will be like experiencing one of the seven wonders of the world.One person ranted about what a mistake it would be to buy this but man were they wrong.The experience of driving it grows on you continually,every ride is an experience in ecstacy funneling the thought till I can get on the road with it.I will only drive it on the highway and thats where it shines most.It did have a couple of very small dents,one on the wheel well edge,but the 1st and only body shop I went to,wanted 400 for ea dent.Not today
Favorite Features
Everything,wide seats,the engine power surprises me constantly.I wish I could be the passenger in the back seats.Their spacious with room to think.
Suggested Improvements
The metal is not thick enough,when you feel the fenders you can feel them give,of course thats alot of territory for fender to cover,so a little give is noticeiable.I suppose I will experience the window problems like everybody else sooner or later,but it is still and act in meditation riding in it.
By ilgoldst
on 09/14/13 00:40 AM (PDT)

True about the trunk. After I had a Roadie for years we bought one for my wife when her car died (they are a cult item.) Her's is a Limited with a space-saver spare and it does make a big difference. On those rare instances where I really needed to pack the trunk (like taking our son to college) I simply put the spare behind the passenger seat vertically on the floor. Volla! A trunk as big or bigger than my 93 Deville with the flat trunk with the spare underneath. I really do love this car. It's big and designed to be a more luxury ride, but with the LT1 V8, what it loses on the curves it more than makes up on in inclines. I've taken it on the Grapevine (I-5 North of LA) and it just yawns at the steep passes.