Unpretentious Luxury
By Phieus on
2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I wanted to buy another Avalon but not this time. So, I test drove the Lacrosse, fell in love and ordered one on the spot. I had to wait a while for it to be delivered but so far I am very happy with my CXS. Check that, I am in love with myn Lacrosse. The perforated leather is soft and supple, the seats are extremely comfortable, it handles well but the 19-inch tires are not as quiet as would I have liked. The fit and finish is excellent although not quite as refined as my Avalon. Overall, a great car and the only complaint I have so far is that I canot get the memory seat to work. I read on Edmunds that this is a design flaw and GM has not found a fix for it.
Favorite Features
19-inch wheels and touring package XM/Sirius radio, back-up camera, Navigation and 384-watt Harman Kardon Stereo system. The touring package really transforms the car from a sedate luxo sedan into, should I say, sports sedan.
Suggested Improvements
The A and B pillars obstruct vision and the high rear end make parallel parking a chore. Thanks to the back-up camera some parking maneuvers are easier to negotiate.