2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Plastic Side on Seats Jab You!
By vicki7 on 09/25/11 20:40 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and I were very impressed with the style if both the Buick LaCrosse and Buick Regal. Typical of Buick, a nice smooth ride and the turbo in the Regal was snappy and fun. However, getting in and out of the car is a job, and can even be painful! Out being harder than in. The WIDE plastic side of the seats containing the seat controls jabs one in the leg or buttock! There is no way to avoid it. There is no cushioning over the plastic, nor is it a thin piece of plastic. Very UNtypical of Buick's of the past. If your expecting that old comfortable feel we use to have in Buick seating, you won't find it getting in and out of these cars.

Shhhh! This is not Grandpa's Buick!
By lurker7 on 09/20/11 21:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

14k miles....The ride, handling & acceleration are great! I've previously owned German, Japanese, Ford & Chrysler...returning to try GM. Cadillac, Lincoln and Lexus do not compare in ride, handling & price in this category. I test drove them. Driver comfort is great! The AWD is sweet in Winter, but drops the MPG all year. Large blind spots side & rear, so you need the rear camera. Camera only comes with antiquated GM Navigation system with old maps. No DC plugs in dash for phones or GPS. Fuel filler is on passenger side. Fuel tank is too small.

2011 LaCrosse CXL not bad - could be better
By vakmere on 08/23/11 09:04 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd Lacrosse. I had a 2007 prior to this one. Not a bad car to have as long as you donít try to go on long trips with lots of luggage. The incredibly small trunk is annoying. My golf clubs just about fit. What were they thinking? However this shortcoming is compensated buy the roomy interior and comfortable seating. Maybe I can put suitcases on the nice leather back seat? Steering wheel will turn when riding over bumps, hold on to it. Dash is laid out well and the accent lighting is very becoming. The sunroof slides back evenly with the roof unlike my 2007 which tilted up on an angle and was noisy. Gas mileage is average and the ride can be a little noisy depending on the surface you are driving on. The ride is no longer that cushy ride I had in my 2007 Lacrosse. Itís a little stiffer and bouncier. Why did I buy it? Looks great, the price was right, holds is value longer, engine is better than the 2007 Lacrosse, and it just felt like a very solid well built car.

Lacrosse V6 is a Good Buy
By vazoom on 07/28/11 05:27 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Now on my 1st month of ownership of the Lacrosse CX V-6. Pros: recently took a 1K mile trip to S. Virginia--mileage (22-23 mpg) as predicted on the open road with cruise control; very comfortable ride; great handling in country road turns along with unexpected braking for slow-moving traffic/animals crossing path. Very responsive acceleration with the V-6. Driving controls and info displays are very readable; "blue" lighting is a definite plus in night driving. Excellent craftmanship in interior construction. Cons: greatly reduced trunk space compared to older Buick Century; rear visibility (for parking) is just adequate even with beeping sensor. Overall: excellent buy vs Lexus

Changed my opinion of American cars
By ar15 on 06/24/11 16:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I am in love with my 2011 Buick LaCrosse CX. The car exudes the kind of quality i have expected from more expensive cars and the models made in Japan.

2011 Buick LaCrosse Electrical Problem
By gvan2 on 06/05/11 18:31 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I used to love this NEW car but it stopped while driving. The entire electrical system shut down. I was able to pull over but don't feel comfortable driving car now. Can't imagine turning in front of a vehicle and IT DECIDES to stop!

Cadillac What?
By zheigs on 05/21/11 11:21 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have been in the automotive business for 17 years and I have an overall love for the automobile. I've had many, from my 79 Ford Granada to my 2000 Chrysler 300 and Cadillac Deville to my 2008 Honda Accord. I have a special love for luxury cars. I fell in love with my Deville for its refinement, its quiet, smooth and comfortable cabin. Until my 2011 LaCrosse CXL-V6, I thought my Caddy was the gold standard. This car is everything Cadillacs are without the price tag and the interior actually looks so much better. It speaks high-tech luxury that is unmatched by Cadillac, Lexus or Infinity (for the price). If your're looking for a nice family car with plenty of options, look no further.

Great car. Great value
By normanrubin on 05/16/11 16:54 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased the 2011 Buick Lacrosse. The two other cars that I test drove were the Lexus ES 350 and the Lincoln MKS with ecoboast. The Lacrosse was by far the best value. The Lexus was bland and much more expensive than the Lacrosse. Aside from price and styling, I believe the cars were comparable. The MKS was 10K more than the Lacrosse and in my opinion, was unattractive.

Another quality GM product
By forsythe on 04/03/11 16:38 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We leased a new lacrosse cxl last sat and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It rides great. As comfortable as a cadillac. Steering is good, features are awesome for the money. Quiet fantastic stereo.Love the fact I can control my car with my phone through onstar. Ive read the negative comments and funny thing. Most of them all end with the same sentence" Should have gotten another toyota". Someone is coming on here and lying. Mentions of hitting your head while getting in and out and not liking where buttons are placed and cup holders... You would have noticed these things on a test drive.Toyotas are boring death traps. ASk the families that died what they think. thank you GM for another great car:)

I love my Buick
By mountainhiker on 03/03/11 19:29 PM (PST)

2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Got tired of such bland products coming from Lexus (and scared Toyotas major slip in quality i've heard from several owners) I have put on near 20,000 miles already! No problems to report, just a great driving car. interior is very well crafted and looks great, i love the ambient lighting! Exterior styling always draws compliments. The AWD has been a blessing this winter. I`m very happy with this car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Buick LaCrosse Sedan in VA is:

$106 per month*