Enclave Driving for Almost 2 Years
By personal on
2008 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I read a blog before we purchased who advised to purchase the back-up camera system due to the blind spots. I took that advise & it was right on. I'm about 5'5" and my complaint is the visor doesn't block the sun when it is on the Driver's side. Lethargic pick- up is my other complaint. There is a 'lag' when slowing down and then gaining acceleration to pass another car. Also a little thing but important to a woman is the hook on the back of the driver's seat is useless.
Favorite Features
Love the look. We've taken several trips of 500 miles or more one way, and it is comfortable. Drives well and has plenty of room for our golf clubs in addition to luggage. Easy to store all the items I buy @ Target & the grocery store. Great overall w/safety bags well protecting the car.
Suggested Improvements
How about devising a visor to protect shorter people from the sun. Definitely need to beef up acceleration. Add a usable clothes hanging spot. Keep the exterior look. We think it stands out from the SUV 'crowd' with the front grill & styling which is what we were looking for.