2006 BMW M Consumer Review: M Power To The Recue!

2006 BMW M - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (3.2L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

M Power To The Recue!
By Bimmer Boy on

2006 BMW M 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Jump in open roadster style, just make sure your shoes aren't dirty so you don't get your comfy M seats dirty. Within just a few seconds, 4.5 to be exact you can lose your license but I would be smiling the entire time. I haven't been able to hit high speeds or get to 60 that quick due to the break in period, but just thinking about it gets me excited. Handling is great, being able to take turns that can easily get you arrested is more than just fun. The steering wheel fits in your hands while the shifter is perfectly placed, just as the pedals are. It's hard to keep this car under 80 even on the curvy freeway onramps.

Favorite Features

Carbon fiber trim, handling, acceleration, the way the sun shines in the cockpit with the top down, exterior looks, the shifter, the way the wheel fits in your hands, the way the seats grab you while you take turns fast enough to get you arrested.

Suggested Improvements

CUP HOLDERS! These things could not be any more annoying an inconvenient, I'd rather have a car without them than have them where they are in this car. The exterior looks nice but could use a little more work, it just doesn't look sporty enough, but that's just my opinion. Breaking the car in is no fun