Boston Green M-Coupe
By Andy Milot on
1999 BMW M 2dr Coupe
It was love at first sight, back in '98. I wasn't even intending to buy a new car, but this beauty made me melt on the spot. Of all the cars we've owned, this one is by far the best package we ever were blessed to drive and own. I don't care what the resale value is, today, because I still feel that my M is worth every penny I spent on it new, today! No other car has continued to give me tingles when I first lay my eyes on it and that 'good all over, feeling' that this beauty does, even after 7 years. As BMW's slogan said, back in '99, "Extreme BMW, It's not for everyone" But for those who know this car - there is no other!! Unfortunately, the greatest cars only remain as good as their caretakers (technicians). Find a good tech, and your ride will reward you for many miles and years! - I have and do, to today.
Favorite Features
Stunning color, styling, fit and finish. Great seats and control positions. Performs as well as it's look promise. Fits like a glove and easily becomes an extension of myself when in it. I'm in love with every nut and bolt and wouldn't want for more, even after 7 years!