Used 2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:
from 745li to 750li
By re on 07/08/05 16:56 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

for a big sedan the 2006 750li can also be an excellant road vehicle. its comfortable, and the power from the 2003 745li to the 2006 750li can really be felt. its quite, its resonds quickly, it handles like a dream. i was thinking of a 2006 760I but the 750li is more than I could ask for. for long trips the comfort is wonderful. it really is a pleasure to drive this vehicle. there is a lot of pride when owning the 750li

The Great 7 series
By BimmerBoy on 07/08/05 16:14 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I was a fan of the 745 styling but I am even happier with the new look. The overall package seems better blended. It is a lovely car in all sense better the MB, Audi, or Jags. the build is rock solid and gets decent milage on the freeway. I am amazed with the acceleration of such a heavy car. My wife loves the performance. She is giddy after driving the car and testing it's performance.

The Ultimate Driving Machine!!!
By Bret J. Temple on 06/26/05 03:43 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

The minute I sat in this car at the dealership I was sold, I didn't even have to drive it. I love the new refined look of the 2006 model, they made some very sutbtle but nice changes to the exterior. Being in this car is like being in the cockpit of an airplane, and BMW spared no expense when it comes to comfort. This is by far the most comfortable car I have ever had the pleasure of being in. It drives like a dream, smooth yet extremely powerful and quiet. And the features on this car are endless, and so much fun to use. You feel like a king everytime you get in and drive. By far the best car on the market, and in a league of its own. Awesome Job BMW!!!!

Not Like the Older Series!!
By Ron on 06/22/05 12:38 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This new car was well advertised, but has so many design flaws that I would get rid of it tomorrow. The computer system is VERY distracting on the dash to the point of dangerousness. The controls are poorly done and hard to maneuver while driving. The hands free phone is constant trouble. Ride is just fair, and gas mileage is very poor. The worst of the 6 BMW's I have owned.

Improved in many ways
By Mike S on 06/19/05 21:26 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Many improvements over my previous 745Li - bluetooth, nav system, steptronic etc.

It's Impressive
By John on 06/17/05 15:01 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I really am into my new '06 750Li. It's got great styling ('06 is a definite improvement over the '05). Its got lots of power and hi tech gizmos. Driver's massage chair is a nice feature. It's also got high quality feel both inside and out. And it drives like a sports car, even though its amongst biggest sedan on road. Oh yeah, its road presence is another good feature. This car stands out in the crowd. Better overall package than a MB S class or a Lexus LS.

Nice Package
By John on 06/06/05 16:28 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This big Bimmer is a really nice package. Lots of power, comfort, electric gizmos, and road presence. It truly makes you feel special. Seems to be ahead of S class and LS 430. This is the ultimate big-luxo driving machine.

Would be great-if ever out of the shop!
By Fred on 06/03/05 15:29 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 760Li 4dr Sedan (6.0L 12cyl 6A)

Aside from the fact that the car looks basically the same as it has for many years now, I bought it anyway. It's extremely comfortable and I was impressed in the test drive at the power and the responsiveness. HOWEVER, they didn't tell me that the car loves to be in the shop! As I write this it is back at the dealership for the 5th time trying to get the kinks worked out. I don't know if the car is worth the $100k + price tag or not at this point because I haven't been able to drive it long enough without something going wrong!

Commuting just got FUN!
By Mike A. on 05/31/05 16:05 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This car is awesome all the way around! Make's my 60 minute commute to work more enjoyable. The responsiveness and handling are incredible (and should be for the price). I'm 6'9" tall and the interior room is incredible...more drivers headroom than my wife's Suburban. There's so much room in the back seat that my kids can actually get in the car without climbing all over the seats. I read numerous negative reviews on the i-drive. Don't listen to the critics. This thing is so easy to use. I mastered it in a couple of hours.

the new 750I bmw
By Kathy Laurio on 05/29/05 09:06 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 7 Series Sedan 750i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This is the 4th 7 series I have owned and they are all basically the same, there is not much changed on the 2006.