What a difference a couple years makes...
By BobbyBMW on
2009 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I previously leased a 2007 328xi. Loved the handling and driving experience. Was surprised over time how it felt cheaper - meaning the driver seat creaked and an annoying creak in the parcel shelf in the back. And those run flats! Traded lease in early and got a 2009 328i. Purchased CPO. Low miles. Great deal. And what a difference. Silver, chestnut interior. Upgraded stereo, Xenons, heated seats. Feels like BMW made some nice changes. Interior quieter, tires don't make that hum (YET - let's hope not!). I looked at other cars (Mini, Honda, etc), but my heart sent me back to BMW. The handling and driving experience are like no other. New exterior changes are excellent!
Favorite Features
Xenons, stereo, handling, growl of engine, chestnut brown interior is beautiful with the metallic silver. This CPO also had the upgraded 17" all season tires - the rims are beautiful - really give it an aggressive look.
Suggested Improvements
Everyone's biggest complaint - the cup holders are dumb. But who cares. I like the run flat concept, but they are a little rough. No hum on these yet - let's hope the technology of run flats has improved from what I've read about on the net.