2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews 13

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Awesome 328
By lynchlab on 05/21/07 00:09 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car for a few months now. We have a lot of fun with this BMW. I love the way it handles and has plenty of power at the upper rpm range, stops on a dime and corners like a dream. Like all BMWs the turning radius allows easier parking. I love the added shoulder room and the roomier back seat. Sport package lowers the car and has bigger tires so you feel the road real well and adds confidence at higher speeds. It has a large enough trunk for most. Very impressed with this model.

Awesome Experience for a Price
By Lon on 05/18/07 10:55 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has it all. Keyless entry with convenient access, push-button start, twin-turbo! One feels the luxury immediately when you sit in the vehicle for the first time. I quickly noted the seats were supportive, the interior/exterior well designed and myriad numbers of buttons that have some important function strategically placed. The next things one notes are twin turbos that propel one from 0 to 60 in around 5 sec. Power is a necessity for me. This car is like owning a 2 year old 5 series in terms of luxury and beauty! I will have to admit some degree of turbo lag. The handling is fantastic to be a real wheel drive. Brakes are stellar.

335i great car
By Mike on 05/15/07 16:46 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Excellent car and value. Turned in my 530i and the 335i is a better car, super fast and more fun to drive.

Better then Lexus
By Rob Y on 05/14/07 07:06 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I previously owned a Chrysler Sebring convertible for ten years. For me to say that this car drives MUCH better would be an understatement. I tested this and the IS 250 and although there is nothing bad about the Lexus, the BMW is just a little better in every way. Exterior look, interior design, and drivability. I am not a 'track' driver and the performance package in my opinion is unnecessary if driving isn't your hobby. The standard suspension and steering is very enjoyable. If you take long trips and have the performance suspension, pray that they just paved the roads. Otherwise you'll feel every bump, dip, and stone on the road. All in all, the BMW is just a great car. Worth every penny!

Amazing car
By Avo on 05/07/07 22:44 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Everything about this car is beautiful inside and out, as well as the way it drives. Just a masterpiece. Very classy design and performance that is more than what most people could want. Makes point A to point B a fun experience every time.

Balance
By BK2007 on 05/04/07 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I needed a car that had everything. Speed, agility, utility, luxury. It's got it all. The engine has a great sound and it is very calm and quiet at road speed. It is everything I've wanted in a car. BMW has a customer for life as long as they keep making cars like this.

335i sedan
By jchen on 05/01/07 15:09 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have the sport package with a manual transmission. Love the car. It has a perfect balance of performance and utility. Enough room to carry 4 people and luggage for a long weekend or to do some track days and autocross. Just keep in mind that while it has great power and decent handling, it is not a true sports car. On the track and autocross lighter cars that handle better catch it in corners. Not to say you can't have fun there but it isn't a truly dedicated track machine. The car really shines on long road trips. Quiet and will cruise at super legal speeds all day. Also has enough power to pass in 6th or climbs hills.

2007 BMW 335i Sedan
By txbmwfan36 on 04/29/07 18:39 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in my 2004 325i for the 335i sedan. It has the same, if not better, drive and handling as my 325i. However, the twin turbo engine is amazingly fast with abundant torque right off the line. It is a very exciting drive. I also think the interior materials are a step up from the E46 model (also very nice), with additional amenities such as Bluetooth and satellite radio. Very well done and worth the difference in cost from 328 if you can swing it.

White San Diego 335i
By MattJ. on 04/27/07 22:37 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I stare at this car all the time, even in my garage. White, premium, sport, paddles and heated seats. Fast, fast, fast! 130 mph not a problem, don't suggest doing it though. Love the low rumble of the dual exhaust pipes, suspension is tight and xenons are bright. I've always wanted an M3 (still do) but best bang for your dollar.

Too hot too handle
By lotusrcr on 04/22/07 06:23 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has way more power than we are given in the specifications. I blew away a Porsche Carrera on three seperate runs and I know the torque was the deciding factor. I drive this car everyday and it handles like an everyday car. When the time comes for performance, it never hesitates. This is probably the best car I have ever owned. WHAT A RIDE!