2001 BMW 3 Series 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - After one year...

2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

After one year...
By Vesuvius on

2001 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Okay, so after one year of having driven this vehicle, I can truthfully say that it's the best car I've ever owned. Still looks "showroom", solid build, handles well, excellent interior materials, etc. I too had the fan replacement, then ANOTHER just 6 weeks later! BUT, they were very courteous and had my vehicle back to me in less than one day on both occasions. The Sports Package would have been a nice addition for the lowered suspension and bolstered seats. I find that my center of gravity is simply too high to perform some of the driving I like/attempt. I just felt that I had to chime-in to offset that previous, completely bad review.

Favorite Features

++ Xenon headlamps add distinctive look + Metallic paint is a must Attention to detail: ++ That small, orange-colored laser that beams straight down onto the shifter while driving at night is the bomb!

Suggested Improvements

- More HP for the 325! I just couldn't justify $5,000 more for an 40 extra ponies (330i). - A (standard) lumbar support WOULD make all the difference.