Best purchase ever!
By aklug on
2011 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)
I LOVE this car. I have never bought anything that I have been so happy with! I was hesitant to spend this much on a car but I can honestly and wholeheartedly say this car is WELL WORTH THE MONEY! The power, acceleration and handling are fantastic. While its not as raw muscle as an M3 its definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing. I love how many people try to race me or take me off the line and cannot touch this thing. It is an absolute blast to drive. Its almost depressing when you hit 80-85 and realize what the consequences would be to get caught going any faster. The interior is superb, its is uber comfortable and everything works very well with very few exceptions.
Favorite Features
engine power, voice commands for phone/nav, backup sensors/camera. The quattro system with winter tires is amazingly capable in ice and snow, shockingly so.
Suggested Improvements
The auto setting on climate control has a significant bias to the dash and upper vents, this should shift when the car is heating. Steering does (as mentioned) have an artificial feel, especially at low speeds. With the low front end it should have front parking sensors/camera too at this end of the range.