2010 Audi A5 Consumer Review: Audi Grand Slam

2010 Audi A5 - Consumer Review

2.0T Premium quattro Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Audi Grand Slam
By Barnone on

2010 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Live in Germany and ordered my 2010 A5 2.0T 6 Speed Prestige in Aruba Blue and Linen Beige Milano Leather. I order the car loaded with the Almond Beige Ash Trim that looks great, and Driver Assist and Drive Select Packages. The leg room beats out the Jag. XF, Corvette, Merc E350 Coupe, and many other I was considering. The 211 horses mated to the Manual 6, is plenty to keep up with the other vehicles on the Autobahn. The ability to simply walk up to my A5 and never touch my key as I drive off, Priceless. I rented the S-Line package before purchasing and can say the seating is definitely more comfortable and an overall better vehicle without it.

Styling inside and out. Interior leg room. Fuel economy with power out of the 2 Liter. Technology befitting the Rings. Some have commented “Audi hit a home run with this car”, they may have understated it, I believe a “Grand slam” is a bit more accurate.

The Navigation system is not functional with a US Spec. vehicle in Europe, Audi doesn't have a fix as of yet.