2004 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
BMW Convert
By FormerBMWOwner on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

So far, its a great car and fun to drive. I had an '01 BMW 530i and the Acura TL is every bit as nice, fun to drive and $20,000 cheaper.

GREAT CAR GREAT VALUE
By CURTIS JONES on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

THE 2004 TL IS A GREAT CAR, YOU GET MORE THAN YOUR MONEY'S WORTH....EVERY OTHER CAR ON THE MARKET YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THINGS THAT SHOULD BE STANDARD...

what a car for the car nerd!
By Tyle Davis on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

this is a must see!

BMW Killer
By ricopuno on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent car, best value for the luxury you get, beats bmw 5, g35, and lexus hands down

Go Ahead Buy One!
By JoeMac on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Originally ordered TSX. Liked it very much. Had to wait a couple of months, then decided to wait a little longer once TL was announced. I drove automatic transmission, loved the style of the car, but felt transmission lacked performance that I was looking for. Waited for and purchased 1st available 6-speed manual transmission. Absolutely, love it. I am sure that there will be times in Bay area traffic that I am frustrated with stick shift, but generally speaking the driving experience is far superior as per my tastes,

Great car- couldnt be happier
By goldband on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is probably the best car Ive owned. It has excellent driving dynamics, a really comfortable and gorgeous interior, and the new techie features are awesome-- bluetooth phone and DVD-A audio.

loving it
By doct on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I just upgraded to the 2004 Acura TL from a Honda Accord. What a pleasure to drive. I have had a wonderful experience and I hope that this positive experience continues.

This car rocks!!
By autofanatic on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I both love this car! It is eye-catching, has great handling and acceleration, and a phenomenal DVD- audio/nagigation system. We were looking for a classy, reliable, and fun to drive car...with all the standard options the price is hard to beat!

Great Car
By bj jones on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Quick and quiet and very comfortable. After many hours of research over two months, I determined that the two best cars for the money by far in the $32k-40k range were the G35 and the Acura TL. The Acura is loaded with standard features and I prefer the FWD for slick roads. I drove both of them & bought the TL because Acura depreciates less, has lower maintenance costs, and has a better safety rating than Infiniti

Watch out Germany
By G35KLR on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is by far the best car I have owned. Everything about it is outstanding. All I can asy is the big three from Germany better watch out. Acura has stolen your thunder. You will no longer be able to hide behind your nameplate. If you live in Southern Cali. see Bill Haun at Cush Acura of Escondido. He was very professional, and easy to work with. He did everything in his power to provide me with a truely memorable experience.