210,000 miles on 04' Acura TL
By Seth on
2004 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
Hi All! I'm back to share updates with you on my 2004 Acura TL. I now have 210,000 miles on it and this is how its fared! I have had two timing belts put on (one at 100k miles and another at the 200k mark). Along with the timing belts at each 100k mark I had the spark plugs replaced, water pump and serpentine belt. I just replaced the transmission at 209k miles. I also had to have the o-ring seals replaced in the power steering pump. At every 50k mark I had the transmission and engine coolant flushed. The car is working great! I am still getting between 28 and 31 mpg depending on how I drive. (I am a cop and sometimes drive it like my squad car.) Fit and finish are still good.
Favorite Features
Remote power everything. Stability and traction control. Stereo system. Overall performance (it does beat my squad car off the line and in overall handling, although I don't think I will try hopping curbs or turning in the grassy medians).
Suggested Improvements
First off. NEVER BUY PIRELLI TIRES for this car! Bad experience! Stick with Bridgestone or Michelin. The passenger mirror is having troubles adjusting from driver 1 to driver 2 settings.