2005 Acura RSX Consumer Review: S2000 with a Backseat

2005 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

S2000 with a Backseat
By Samantha on

2005 Acura RSX Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have been a fan of the RSX since it was introduced a fews years back. I used to work for Honda and have had the opportunity to drive rival models. The 2005 RSX awesome in performance and reliability without sacrificing style or the economy. The new Type-S is an amazing machine! With over five thousand dollars in upgrades this year, driving this one in juxtaposition to the 2004 is like night and day. A couple of days before I bought my Nighthawk Black Type-S, my mother testdrove one and loved it so much she traded in her year-old Si for a Jade Green Type-S. Acura has made a shocking 360 with their designing. All the new Acuras are as beautiful as they are breath-taking on the road.

The Bose Audio system puts all those aftermarkets to shame. My friends can't believe it's stock! I love the new perforated leather seats. So comfortable and handsome it completes the RSX's already sexy aggressive style. The new seventeen-wheels throws out the competition in performance and looks.

It has better perforated leather interior, new seventeen-inch wheels, redesigned exterior and a now 210 horses from a four-cylinder engine. It's basically a smaller version of the S2000's 240 horsepowered four cyl. The handling rivals that of the RX-8. This car hugs the road like no other!