2006 Acura RL Consumer Review: Not Quite as Good as I Expecte

2006 Acura RL - Consumer Review

3.5 Sedan (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Navi System)

Not Quite as Good as I Expected
By stonehenge on

2006 Acura RL 3.5 4dr Sedan AWD w/Navi System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

While the Acura RL handles extremely well and is generally a solidly built vehicle, I am disappointed by the amount of interior rattles. I traded out of a VW Passat that had no squeaks and rattles into the RL and the unwanted noises are most annoying. The quietness of the cabin just serves to amplify the interior squeaks and rattles. I would not buy another for the price of the car.

The technology, the reliability, the SH-AWD, a very accurate navi system, voice recognition, and bluetooth phone connectivity.

Lose the squeaks and rattles, reduce the turning radius, improve the city mpg - 13 mpg in city driving is absurd for a 6 cylinder engine but hwy mpg is double that and add height adjustment and memory for passenger seat.
By gmw300
on 12/20/10 22:04 PM (PST)

This is my second RL that I have owned the first was an 2008 but I trader it in for a 2006 due to the miles i put on my car. I love this car and anyone who rides in it always complements me on it. This car is pure class. The one recommedation I would have is not to put cheaper tires on it.