2011 Acura MDX 3.7L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic w/Advance Package Consumer Review - Nice ride, but-------------

2011 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Review

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Advance Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Nice ride, but-------------
By thomas642 on

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Advance Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Living in central Florida but bought in IL. have seen a vast variety of driving situations. Handles excellent on snow and ice and does well with side gusts of wind. Considered Enclave but build quality of Acura far superior. MDX built like a vault. Would like to see better gas mileage and wonder why the need for premium fuel and no cyl. deactivation as in my past Honda van. Mileage as advertised though. Only problem so far is occasional cruise control issues as it will cancel and car has to be shut off to get it to work. No help from Acura on this. Best radio I've ever had by far and I've had some good ones. In black with optional chrome wheels, it's a beauty I love to drive.

Favorite Features

ELS radio. Excellent seats. Handling. Appearance. Build quality. Advanced features are super and always impress those riding with me. Easy to drive and park. All the above but not necessarily in that order. A great ride.

Suggested Improvements

No premium fuel, 30-50 cents a gallon more here in Fl. Better gas mileage if possible.