Great choice for our family
By No1UKnow on
2009 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
After 6000 miles this summer, I'm extremely pleased with our MDX. I really wanted a station wagon with a 3rd row seat and this was our best option. Great leg room for the kids in the second row and I've ridden in the 3rd row. Love the NAV. Easy to use. Bluetooth actually understands me! Love how stable and responsive the car is. Plenty of power when I need it on the highway. Tons of cargo space. Even with every seat in use, plenty of room for backpacks behind the 3rd row. Didn't want a minivan and I feel like we've finally found the perfect family car. I often take 300 mile+ trips by myself with the kids and I feel very safe in the car. I occasionally let my husband drive!
Favorite Features
NAV, Bluetooth, Driver's seat is very comfortable, legroom in second row, the SH-AWD makes for a very secure ride, 3rd row when I need it, tons of cargo space when I don't, easy to park in tight spaces. Getting 17mpg in city driving, 25-27mpg on the highway. Pretty good for 300 hp and AWD.
Suggested Improvements
Access to the 3rd row from the driver's side, better depth perception on the back up camera, wish it didn't take premium fuel.