Great, but not perfect...
By alain on
2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
Bought this a year ago new and it's 13k later. Don't let the 300hp engine fool you. This SUV has much less pick up than my 01 V8 Grand Cherokee which it replaced (I leave on 'hills' and the car can't stay 60mph on 5th and takes a long time to shift to 4th which is way too high rpm) - but slightly better gas mileage for a larger car (the onboard mile computer is off by the way). Rear camera takes 10 sec when backing up (making it much less useful). Also mismatching color bumper is tacky IMO for $45k car (I picked silver body which blends the best). Instrument cockpit is WAY too busy with DVD/nav system (and I'm a techy).
Favorite Features
Outside style, pretty interior, good value vs BMW X5/X3 I was also looking at. Beautiful car and we have 3 (!) in our cul de sac to prove it :)
Suggested Improvements
SUV with roof rack, matching bumper color! better gas mileage, or real power. instant rear camera. Flat folding rear seat please. Paint that doesn't wear off the minute you rub it! (7 years on my Jeep & BMW never had issue. After 6 months already 2 areas where the paint came off - Honda cheap?)