2001 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
unbeatable
By cglaw on 08/03/13 02:02 AM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have over 214,000 on my gsr and it still manages to just keep on going! I drive it hard and I admit it takes a few years to get used to having to push it to the limit, (at least for me, I'm 42 years old) but the car never fails to drive hard and be as reliable as heck! Small things are starting to go on some of the switches, everything works, but I have put some miles on it and it always starts in the morning and keeps on going. GREAT car for your teen to start driving on. I only wish the had made them longer.

Lock it up!
By Roamingsoldier on 03/03/09 23:00 PM (PST)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car in 2002. It has been nothing but good to me. It is a poor man's Porcshe. It's fast and handles great. High insurance, like many mine was stolen...I loved it so much I spent 16k to rebuild it, even though it was a total loss. I have a Benz 430CLK now but I always drive the Teg.

Best Car I've Ever Had
By Senpai86 on 07/19/05 10:10 AM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my car. I've taken it against many cars and it's been satisfactory to me. I'm sure of course that I can improve it myself, but it's great from the first day I bought it. It was pretty cheap too ;)

Acura Integra GSR
By hobbs4002 on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car has been a great buy. Its an enthusist's vehicle. It handles great and has enough power to silence the critics. It brings fun back to everyday driving with its simple but comfortable interior. Its exterior is on of thoes designs that never dies due to age. I love this car and would recomend it to any one looking for more fun in the everyday commute but also looking to drive thoes country roads with the windows and sunroof open on saterday mornings. ~Rob~

Love My GEEZER
By Rampage on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love the car, but like a lot of people, feel this thing needs a sixth gear. Maybe a little tourque would be nice

2001 GS-R
By ScottS on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car a little over 2 years ago and have averaged over 20k miles per year. Great fun to drive once you adjust to the high rev range. Good build quality (only one minor problem with the rear seats). I beat the crap out of it on a regular basis and it always comes back for more.

Since 2001
By Sri on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great sports car. I have had it for more than 2 years. Great car for Street driving . Best performance in Higher RPM's. Not for snow , not for comfort, you feel every bump on the road. Not a family car. Its for people who are in need for speed.

Excellent sports car for the price
By shawnruff on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive, not only is it quick, but it can handle like you would not believe. I have had absolutely no problems with my GSR, the only time I work on it is when I'm adding performance modifications to it.

integra
By mari on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my integra for a little over a year. I can not even think about a car that I would rather have. It is reliable, gets good gas mileage, it is completely pratical and best yet it is fun to drive. I have not yet had any kind of problems at all.

Best car I have driven
By IntegraGSR on 03/16/02 02:07 AM (PST)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have test driven 2001 Celica GTS, 2002 Acura RSX, wolkswagen V6 GTI, eclipse V6 GT, 2001 honda prelude etc. nothing matches handling and quality of acura integra GSR. To pitty that acura stopped producing this mind bending machine. I gives BMW M3/328i quality at much lower the price!