Used 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1997 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1997 Acura Integra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

1997 Acura Integra
By TY

1997 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I have only had this car for a year, but I have to say, with the exception of minor things like changing my brakes and the moonroof drainage tube popping loose and feeding water into my passengers floor (I paid 40 dollars to fix), I love the car. It's strong, reliable, and has a unique design which lets people know what kind of car it is, but not year. All in all, a strong car with equally strong features.

Favorite Features

Favorites would have to be the sound system, which for a factory is incredible. And its size is great for NYC parking.

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders, and the headrest only has 2 settings, either all the way down or up.

Love the Integra!
By MaryAlice

1997 Acura Integra Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

If you are looking for an extremely reliable sedan, look no further than this car. I've owned my car for 4 years & have never had to service it other than normal maintenance & new tires. This car is fun to drive and is fairly quiet on the highway (when the sunroof is closed) Open the sunroof & it's a differant story. Other than that I give this car Highest Ratings!!!

Favorite Features

Leather seats, moonroof, CD Player, the large trunk, folding backseats, tilt steering wheel, childproof locks & CD player.

Suggested Improvements

Change design of middle armrest Larger backseat Move location of cupholders in front Moonroof has some issues!Driving on the highway w/the moonroof open can be VERY loud!!