2003 Acura CL Consumer Reviews 6

2003 Acura CL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL model:
love it
By stuckoncl on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My CL has been a perfect blend of performance and comfort. I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever.

Acura gives great service!
By Metalmaiden on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

They have a great service department. My vehicle was damaged by hail at 125 miles. They have completely restored the vehicle to its "new" condition. They also provided a courtesy car while mine was in the shop. This car is fun to drive and the sound system is fantastic. I have also found the TCS system to operate well and also provide a safety factor as well. If back issues are a problem as they are for me this has the best drivers seat I sat in BAR none. Also I compared this vehicle to Infinity, BMW,Mustang Cobra, and Monte Carlo.

Best Value
By George C on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

My 3rd Cl coupe, does get better each time

Goods and bads
By freddie on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. accelerating to enter traffic is a fun time, but watch the speedometer as you will quickly reach speeds you did not entend to achieve. Driving up Mount Raineer and Mount Saint Helen gives you a good example of the vehicles road handling characteristics, which are very good. You always feel secure. Glad I bought it. Using 92 or 93 octane I have been getting up to 29 mph.

hot cars
By JESUS on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

rides good roomy and fast GOOD ON GAS I HAVE HAD A VERY WONDERFUL EXSPERIENCE.

Get one before they're all gone
By hoopscoach on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Underrated and underappreciated, especially with the 6 speed. Superb engine with wide power band. Plenty of low end punch, yet revs freely all the way to redline. Great transmission with crisp, short throws. Very fast. Quiet. Doesn't quite handle like a sports car, but very good for its size. Most drivers won't be able to push it to its limits. Anti-slip differential works. Navigation system indispensible. Usable backseat and trunk. Heavily equipped for the money. Subtle good looks. Not flashy, but still get lots of comments from onlookers. If you're looking for a coupe, test drive one of these. Get one before they all disappear.

Nirvana for former Olds owner!
By k6tmk6 on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Have been thrilled with the look and handling so far (2 months). Was exactly what I was looking to buy for less than I'd expected to pay (especially with end of year discounts). Great deal and nice ride.

good friend
By miguel carneiro on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

sobrious, elegant, every day useful car, timeless design with no bells and twistles, good mileage, ticket enemy but police appreciated. a very confiable friend.

A Dream Come True
By Flong on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My second CL. First was a 99. A great car. My new 03 is a dream come true. I love the styling and comfort. Many standard features make this baby a real "bang for the buck". Looked at other comparable cars and none could match the features and comfort when compared to the purchase price of this gem.

True Sport-Lux Machine
By JohnAllan on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura CL 3.2 Type-S 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

A truly unique combination of sport and luxury motoring. This car is FAST and comfortable, and seems to ride on velvet rails. (Hard to imagine how Acura can build such a great handling, fast and yet SMOOTH ride.) It reminds me of the MB CL at 1/3 the price. It is a grown up car with lots of fun. Unique at its price point.