Used 2014 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Great Car!
By Bruce Seitzer

2014 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 1/14 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Beautiful car with outstanding performance. Over 40K miles and no problems. Love this car!

VW is horrible
By Behnam Kazemi

2014 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I leased a VW CC from this awful company which had a serious airbag recall that could cause death or serious injury. When I requested to get out of the lease they refused since there was no fix for the recall. They still keep reporting negatively that has caused me a lot of inconvenience. Worst company ever, stay away from them and their cars. [non-permissible content removed]

Great Car
By Eric Bueno

2014 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is great. I have read the reviews, the one thing you need to know as a VW owner is to follow all recommendations from VW. If you follow the maintaince schedule you will be fine. Premium fuel is a must do not give the car anything less. German cars are expensive to maintain. If you have not set a budget for this car you need to do so. I have got 38k miles on my car and it runs great. I have noticed the people who complain about carbon build up are generally the ones who by regular fuel. Taking tour car on the highway frequently and using premium fuel should solve that issue. The only issue I have with the car are the windows in the winter. I don't have a garauge so I need to wake up earlier in the winter to de-ice my window so I can open my door.

Love my CC
By philip gebo

2014 Volkswagen CC R-Line 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 1/14 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car, always get comments, it is a head turner. Great mileage, handling, breaking over an amazing car.

POOR REAR SUSPENSION
By Losing Loyalty

2014 Volkswagen CC R-Line PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

update: Airbag issue fixed, now fuel pump recall, no fix issued yet ??,
replaced all 4 tires ($1,028), 2 rear tires showed steel threads, will rotate now every 3,000-5,000 miles, still no fix on the suspension, even with lawsuits pending ?

Rear tire have inside cupping after approx. 15,000 miles, road noise from rear seat area (passenger(s) notice, on my 1st scheduled service and tire rotation upon owning, the tires from rear to front caused serious road noise and vibration upon stopping, had dealership switch them back, now they tell me to replace the tires and get an 4 wheel alignment, seriously ??? they have less than a year road use, the cost to replace tires are approx. $200-$300 a piece.............+$100+ to align........very costly to the consumer, VW as known of this bad design since 2009.....and they continue till at least through 2016's models with same setup ???

Next why would VW lower the quality by installing Japanese airbags, two issues with the Tarkarta airbags with recalls that have caused deaths !!!! It's a German car built in Germany, why install CHEAP Japanese parts ????

I do love the VW cc and always believed in German engineering quality, but apparently young guns have started to make major decisions, even to a point of deceiving the consumer(s) I.E. TDI versions, now the tire cupping/ suspension issues, stop this practice and LYING VOLKSWAGEN !!!!

And finally give the loyal customers, a well built car we pay for, and stop lying, and fix the issues, not cover up or Pay us OFF with unfair deals ( (1) set of new tires ???!!!! or $2,000 to shut us up !!!!, as of 5/10/2017, still no fix or update on Takata airbag replacement / repair ???,
Love the car still ♡