Used 2014 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews

Used Tundra for Sale
Select your model:
1...345678

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Never leave home without it!!!!!!

Ralph Turczynski, 07/04/2016
1794 FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

My first 3 trucks were 2 Chevys and a Dodge. In September I traded in my 2008 SR5 for a 2015 1794. The trade in value was more than I expected they gave me $21,000 for my trade in. I didn't think they could have improved that truck from my 08 SR5, but they certainly did. The quite cabin and hydraulic steering is outstanding. And not to mention the interior is quality workmanship. The leather in the 1794 is the same leather they put in a Lexus.. There was an article in the paper about a man that drove his Tundra 1 million miles. And Toyota took the truck to break it down to check for wear. And Toyota gave him a new truck. Did you ever hear of another manufacture to do that. I highly recommend this truck for anybody that's out shopping for a truck. At least take one out for a test drive.

New to Toyota

NOWTOYOTA, 12/02/2017
1794 FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have had for over 3 years and still I love this truck. The most reliable vehicle i ever owned. I will never go back. I read the negative reviews and found most of them to be false. I get 17.5 to 20.5 miles per gallon checked manually and not by the computer. I get better gas mileage in Tennesse and North Carolina because the gas is better. A lot of my friends say the same thingI now have 196,000 miles on it and have replace the battery and brakes only. Have not replaced a bulb, belt or any thing else. The most reliable and dependable truck i have ever owned. I had Chevys and an occassional Ford over those years, but never again. This has been the best running and riding truck and the cornering is great. The turning radius is considerale shorter than Chevy as well. I still change oil every 8-10,000 miles and have never added a quart and it is dry as the desert underneath. No leaks, seepage, or rust anywhere and i am in Kentucky and this truck came out of the Hammon, In. area near Chicago for its first 3 years as i bought it used with 71,000 miles on it. I now have several friends who have made the switch.

Beats the competition

txkreddog, 10/20/2014
SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Style and performance, as well as reliability made the Tundra dbl cab 5.7 my choice over Ford, Chevrolet, or Dodge. For value vs price, the Tundra wins hands down.

2014 Tundra

Tj, 04/21/2019
Limited 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

If you're looking for a good pickup that is comfortable and nice for a family, this is it.

Mechanically Sound with minor issues

Andy , 01/20/2020
Platinum 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I sold my 2007 tundra to get a 2014 Platinum edition. The truck is as if not even more reliable than my previous truck. However, this version has giving me issues with small things such as the sunroof, radio, power door locks, and the front door card material just rubbing away. Other than that, very please with the truck. This is my 8th Toyota.

3 out of 5 stars