Skip to main content
$25,075

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Forget the gas pumps!!

LarryS, 04/21/2022
Limited 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just got the 2022 Prius Limited and drove about 55 miles home with it and the system stated 65.3 MPG !!! I averaged about 60MPH during my drive. The seats are very comfortable and the lumbar adjustment was perfect. The car is full of safety features and is surprisingly quiet and smooth. The cruise control worked perfectly and maintained the proper distance and pace. The sound system is nice, though it would be nice to have a separate subwoofer. It handles really well and the lane keep assistance is very helpful too. If you don’t mind a hatchback, the Prius Limited is a perfect choice!! Highly recommended. Toyota reliability and two years of free maintenance makes it a no-brainer !!

Absolutely love my Prius Limited

Ben, 06/03/2022
Limited 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I'm thrilled we bought our Prius Limited when we did (early Jan, 2022) because it sure is paying dividends now with these gas prices. The trim model just feels luxurious on what is unfairly seen as a dorky sedan. Never thought I'd purchase a Prius, but I love: - Hatchback storage - Higher, central display - Ease of shifting (gotta get used to it) - Three drive modes (POWER mode really makes this car zippy for getting on the highway) - JBL sound system - Visibility is fantastic on the inside. Moonroof in our package is worth it. Toyota SafetySense is great. Some critiques: - I love the touchscreen, but while fancy, I understand people may hate it due to the lack of analog buttons for climate controls. - I do wish it had bluetooth - instead of wired only - Apple CarPlay. - Would like Heads-Up Display working with CarPlay/Apple Maps. Directions in the HUD only work with the Toyota Nav. Also note this trim does NOT work with Android. - No dual climate for pax. If you want to feel great in a sedan, Prius Limited Trim is worth it.

5 out of 5 stars

Great car with the gas prices so high.

Gregory Closs, 03/14/2022
XLE 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is the third prius that we have owned

Zippy

Margaret, 07/02/2022
XLE 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Love this zippy car! Accelerates great and awesome safety features. All wheel drive!

Great little car!

Lorinda, 07/01/2022
LE AWD-e 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I’m averaging 48.9 miles per gallon right now. The display tells me that. I love the car. The only problem I have with the car is the display for audio, maps, etc… you can’t see it at all unless you change it so that it is all white with black text. This, however could just be a setting that I don’t know about. Overall, I love this car.