2020 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews

$24,325

Save as much as $4,110
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

AWD-e easy to live with

DKDC, 03/15/2020
LE AWD-e 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We’ve had the AWD-e for three months and are still happy with the car. Very relaxing to drive in the city, super efficient on the highway. Around town the size is perfect, parking assist is fun to use, rear cross traffic alert very useful, the car is quiet. MPG in town has not been fantastic in the winter, but once the weather warmed up a bit the MPG went up. Average mpg since purchase 49.6. 60+ on the highway on a trip to PA. The driver assist radar cruise control makes stop/go highway traffic less tiring. Quiet enough under normal conditions, a little rough under harder acceleration (but follow the break in period directions). Bought this over the quicker RAV 4 hybrid because the handling in the Prius is much better, especially on winding back roads. Didn’t buy a Prius Prime because the battery takes up so much trunk space on what would otherwise be a great car. Didn’t but the Honda Insight because the front passenger seat is so low it’s difficult to get out of and is not height adjustable.

Best Hybrid On The Market

Bruski, 05/08/2020
XLE AWD-e 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is my 3rd Prius. The technology and fuel economy continues to improve. The quality, reliability & dependability is incredible. Never have to be concerned with range anxiety on long trips like with all electric vehicles. Environmentally responsible.

Prius built for safety!

Ethan , 09/15/2020
XLE 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

In the beginning of the month I got into a horrific car crash. A semi hit my car and I drove into a concrete wall on the freeway at 75 miles an hour. Although my Prius is a total loss, I believe it saved my life. I have four broken bones and a lacerated knee. I walked out of that car. Unbelievable! I loved my Prius!

Ad
Build Your Prius
At a Glance:
  • 7 Colors
  • 7 Trims
See pricing and options on your next Toyota
Vehicle shown with options using visual effects.

2020 prius

happy camper, 11/18/2019
LE AWD-e 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Recently upgraded to an awd Prius. We have a difficult driveway and although our previous 2014 Prius did fairly well, the new one is effortless. So far we love everything about it. Since 2014 Toyota has removed the blind spot between the rear windows. it's a big improvement.

Perfect Prius!

Linda, 06/16/2020
Limited 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Wonderful acceleration, handling, premium features, and smooth ride! My second one. Love it! Very happy with my second purchase! Most reliable car I have owned!