Used 2005 Toyota Highlander Consumer Reviews - 198 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Toyota Highlander Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:

MY HIGHLANDER !
By The highlander lover

2005 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My mom got this car in 2005 and I was 3 or 4 years old I kind of grew up in this car . Is incredibly reliable we come and go on far trips and not once has it failed during our journey. It's a fun car maybe improvement in the road noise. Love love , love it I hope one day to buy a new highlander yes I totally recommend this SUV I would cry if we ever get rid of it , it was like a family member to us . I hope you buy a Highlander as I hope you will have great times with it as we are having with ours. 13 years and our highlander is still running PERFECTLY!

One hand use
By Ijaz mian

2005 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

No Review

On the job
By Keith smith

2005 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My first car!
By Maegan

2005 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My 2005 Toyota Highlander was my first car, and the best one I could've gotten! It has an amazing turning radius, sound system, climate control, etc. I could not say enough good things about this car! It looks like a big SUV but drives like a sedan. Braking and accelerating were not too sensitive but not too sluggish either. It was incredibly safe, and has almost no blind spots. If you are looking for a first car or just an older car that holds its value, this is the car.

2nd One owned
By A Smith

2005 Toyota Highlander Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I had a 2004 FWD 4cyl Highlander for over 8 years. Ran and performed fantastic the whole time. Gave it to a family member with a need for 3rd row seating. Just bought a used 2005 Highlander with the 3.3 V-6. Just as nice, just as dependable. These Highlanders are clean basic SUV's with an outstanding service and dependability rating. The ones I have owned have been more base model type units, and we were not looking for lots of bells and whistles.