Skip to main content
$22,965

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your trim:
12345...11

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Corolla Hatchback, so we've included reviews for other years of the Corolla Hatchback since its last redesign.

Exceeded my expectation!

Wahly, 10/13/2021
2022 Toyota Corolla Hatchback SE Nightshade Edition 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I needed a second/ commuter car that looks cool and gets great gas mileage. Car is smooth to drive, nice steering feel doesn't have that front wheel drive steering pull in corners, has plenty of go to get out in traffic. Interior is nice and comfortable, infotainment system is good and stereo is better than expected! It needs a subwoofer to fill in sound. I'm getting 30+ in combination city/hi way driving motor is still breaking in with 600 miles on it. Over all I like it alot! Alot better that my CLA250 for less that half the price.

Love this car!

Ronda, 01/30/2019
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback XSE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It’s quick, nimble, has responsive steering, sticks firmly to the road and is a joy to drive. I have zero complaints. I test drove many cars before this one, but when I finally got a chance to drive one, that was it. Every time I get in it to go some where, I like it even more. It also helped that it has Toyota’s reliability standing behind it as well. As long I do my part (change the oil, etc.), it’ll be around for a long time.

Flame Blue Hatchback Sizzles

Denise, 06/24/2019
updated 06/28/2022
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback XSE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned my blue flame Corolla for 3 years now. I have no regrets about buying this car. I wanted the XSE model because of the advanced safety features that are installed and that keep me safe. It is a fun car to drive and I enjoy it very much. I am planning on keeping this car at least 5 more years if not longer. Treat yourself to the Corolla Hatchback. I have had no issues with this car. This car is worth almost as much as I paid for it in 2019.

5 out of 5 stars

Great compact car, plenty of comfort and power!

Bob, 06/29/2020
2020 Toyota Corolla Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It is a very sporty, cool looking hatchback! The hatchback lid makes the storage area look small, but the lid goes up as you store more supplies in the back! It has remarkable take off power, smooth and zippy! We were surprised at the blastoff feeling from a stopped position. The CVT is smooth and quiet. Nice! AC is cold, cold, COLD! The backup video makes backing up much less stressful and easier! Plenty of storage in glove compartment and else within the front seat area. The only thing we really don't love is how low it sits to the ground, but that is a small complaint compared to all of the great value of this enjoyable car!

5 out of 5 stars

Great commuter car that can still fit the family

Timothy Burgess, 05/15/2019
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback XSE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my 2019 Corolla Hatchback XSE (CVT) about 2 months ago. So far I have put about 1,100 miles. My combined mileage so far is 29MPG; I use the car for a short commute (10 miles each way), granted the speed limit never goes above 45 on my commute and there are several stop lights. Im sure it will do much better on the highway. No maintenance issues so far. The car is very sporty looking, however looks are a bit deceiving (my other vehicle is a Ford Expedition with the 3.5 twin-turbo, so this admittedly makes it difficult for me to fairly judge the Corolla's power). The handling however is nothing short of excellent, I thoroughly enjoy taking hard corners in this car as it is rather fun! Interior space is ample for me (I'm 6'3" and 245lbs). I can actually fit my whole family into the car (Wife who is 6' and two car seats in the back), granted we are a little cramped (I wouldn’t want to do a long road trip like that), but it has enough room for a short trip into town. My only issue with the vehicle is the Entune system; it is laggy and the layout is just awful. Honestly it was bad enough for me to buy an IPhone just to use CarPlay instead of the native system. Outside of the infotainment system, the car is just awesome. Never would I have thought a Corolla could bring a smile to my face, but this little car definitely does!

12345...11