Skip to main content

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Buyer BEWARE!

Scott Dennis, 09/04/2020
SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I have a 2020 Camry SE and since I've had it I have had two main issues. When I get to a steady speed my car acts like it is "out of gear" and jerks. The second is when I start from a stop and push the peddle down like normal the car doesn't respond equal to the pedal. I have to push the pedal to the floor and then it lags for a few seconds then goes into full throttle. I have jokingly said its the all or nothing Camry. Its dangerous and I have pulled out in front of cars with plenty of room to just sit in an intersection as cars barrel down on me just sitting there. I have asked the dealership what is the issue and the only thing they have said is the car is working "as designed." I have filed a complaint with Corp Toyota and it sits at the dealership and they say all seems to be ok. I'm in a 2020 Camry SE rental and it drives perfectly! The service advisor said its a common issue and I should buy a pedal commander to correct the programming issue! Unacceptable! I told them to keep my car until its fixed. We shall see what happens. Toyota seems not to care until someone dies. If they don't fix mine or allow me out of it I will find a good lemon law attorney. Maybe a class action law suit is on order!

4 out of 5 stars

The battery gets drained every time!!!

Tsedenia Fikru, 06/30/2020
XSE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I would think twice before I buy the Camry 2020. My battery gets drained almost every 3 weeks. The dealer say there is no issue with the vehicle. They know what is wrong with the new Camry 2020 but they don't tell us. There is something which drains the battery. I keep bringing my vehicle every time till I get this issue resolved.

2 out of 5 stars

A major disappointment

coastcontact, 07/30/2020
L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

This is the LE with the convenience package. shinny plastic dashboard reflects every piece of dust, rear window is far too small and side windows as well as windshield give claustrophobic feeling, technology is woefully inadequate, air conditioning is slow to become effective on a hot day, car hesitates when accelerator is pressed hard, front seats are supportive but do not provide a cushy comfort needed for a long drive.

2 out of 5 stars

Unreliable! So disappointed!!

Fairen, 10/13/2020
XSE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

I'm so disappointed in Toyota. I bought a brand new camry in May 2020 and in sept 2020 the battery turned off completely. After a nightmare with toyota trying to get it towed, the dealership can not find the reason why it's having issues and the only explanation is it had to of been struck by lightning! There was no damage to other cars, my carport, anything! I explained this to Toyota and they told me to contact Toyota directly. Each time I call Toyota, I get the run around and am not able to talk to anyone. This will be my last Toyota and I will make sure everyone I know hears about this experience. I'm so upset!!! What is the point of warranties if when something like this happens with NO evidence of damage, they decide not to cover it! Ridiculous!!

5 out of 5 stars

Most comfortable for long distance driving

Collector1924, 11/15/2019
SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 8A)

Toyota made this vehicle a real pleasure to drive. That was very important to me as I do a lot if cross country driving. My previous car a Sonata limited had more features, but was tedious to drive due to it constantly requiring small steering adjustments.. the Camry stays right where you want it and also gives a much smoother ride over bumpy roads...

12345...19