Used 2012 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 124 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

85,000 miles and doing great
By Joe Barta

2012 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a good family car and would recommend for anyone looking for this size vehicle.

catchy title Camry title
By Dudley

2012 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

very reliable car

FAST and FURIOUS!!
By Tiger

2012 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Stylish car with the silver color. Quite Comfortable for a car, and this is from driving a Lexus SUV for 14 years. Handles like a dream. Very QUICK acceleration with the 6cyl. I've changed the headlights, license plate lights, and the courtesy lights inside the doors to LEDs, plus changed out the standard color halogen bulbs on the fogs to the Lexus yellow halogen bulbs to make it up to date in the looks department for today's luxury vehicles. I even had a Charger and Camaro trying to race me. LOL!

Rear seats very comfortable
By 2012owner

2012 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Rear seats very uncomfortable for me. Front bumper too low, very easy to damage when parking close to tall curbs.

Great car for what it is!
By Tony

2012 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

To be fair this isn't an Audi, Lexus, Benz, Beamer, or Acura. This car is an affordable and reliable means to get from point A to point B. I've had the car for 2 years and I've put 40,000 miles on (currently at 130,000 mile). I buy cars like this because of the amount of miles I put on, I like to buy right around 100,000 miles and run them into the ground. Outside of regular maintenance I have only had one very minor repair to do- it was a valve in the vacuum system, cost less than $200.00. At 130,000 the car feels confident and solid, starts well every time, acceleration is adequate although nothing to brag about. During the summer months I average about 29mpg- mainly highway millage (I have a lead foot, plus the speed limits are 70mpg in WI which means I go 80-85). I have a set of Bridgestone tires on the car currently, and on city streets in goes through snow as well or better than my wife's 4wd Rav4. I'm confident putting my newborn in the car, insurance is low, and I'll definitely buy again. I've had just about every brand- now I stick with Toyota.