Used 2012 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...28

Pros
Cons

Entune connection

ham73, 11/14/2011
XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Pleasure to drive. Handles beautifully on the road. Driving comfort is very important to me and the 2012 Camry is outstanding in that department Previous Camry was 6 cyl. and this one a 4. Do not miss the extra power The 4 cyl. gives me all I want or need.

Former Corolla Owner - This Feels Like Real Luxury

steve6206, 04/09/2012
SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

2012 Camry SE. I must be different because I find the exterior quite elegant, not at all humdrum like the Honda and Hyundai offerings. Interior is very spacious, especially in the rear and even with the front seat fairly far back. Overall fit and finish is excellent (especially the leather), everything lines up nicely. One quibble is the plastic with the metal finish behind the gear box, could have been a little more robust, doesn’t give off a solid sound when tapping on it. Ride is very smooth, engine whisper quiet and there was no wind noise (some people reported this). I like the "ECO" feature (which you can disable), with some practice I’ve been able to keep it on quite a bit, can’t wait to see the mileage. For the price, more car than I expected.

2012 camry Se 2.5 4 cylinder

subvet654, 06/06/2012
SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just traded in a 2008 Corolla S on a 2012 Se Camry. I did not go to purchase a Camry, I was looking for another Corolla S. When I got to the dealer there were no Corolla S's to be found. So I looked at the row of Camry's and was very surprized to find out they were having a end of the month May sale. Low & behold the prices of the SE Camry's were not all that much more than the Corollas. After a test drive I was blown away at the ride, room, comfort, electronics and the 10 air bags that came with this car. I was even more impressed of the quiet ride and smooth shifting of the 6 speed tranny.

2012 Toyota Camry Highway Perfection

smokeymaxwell, 12/02/2014
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I leased my 2012 Camry because I drive over 20k miles per year all highway. It has the base 4cyl engine and what a sweet thing it is! Easily does 34 MPG on the highway while traveling a brisk 78 to 85 MPH. No weird noises, no hesitations. Transmission and engine are quick to respond and are plenty fast. The driving dynamics on curvy roads is not so good. Car tends to 'push', which is normal for this segment. I didn't buy it to carve beautiful back roads in. I bought is because I'm 6'3" and need something comfortable, reliable and efficient with gas. Job well done... This Camry is perfect at those things. Love the Bluetooth - it's the best system yet. Crystal clear on both ends.

Camry SE V6 wins in very tough segment

kwap, 05/11/2012
SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Fantastic motor, it feels effortless and with a combined(city and highway) reduction of only 3 mpg it was a no-brainer decision to get the SE V6. Another factor which pushed me to the SE V6 were some of the other features that are standard with the V6 but are costly options on the 4cy SE like the display audio with Nav/entune, smart key system, SofTex powered driver’s seat with lumbar, acoustic windshield and also the great 18” wheels which are only available with the V6. The redesigned interior is very nice, a huge improvement over the previous model and nicer than the competition. After considering the Kia Optima(nicest looking), Hyundai Sonata(ghastly looking), Passat TDI(very intriguing), and Fusion(too bad I was not getting a car next year) I found that the Camry SE V6 provided the best of the bunch.

12345...28